AHC MotoGP 2013 - Tipping Comp
Bump

Onya Jim Pi_thumbsup

Only 7 days to get onboard guys ..

Go Valentino .. Wm
BUMP

Put your tips in soon!

Admins, can we make this one a sticky please?
Heya BusaJim......

We STILL can't see YOU on the tipping roster at OzTips!?! Pi_freak

Are you sure you have joined the right comp??? Confused

There are 7 of us there so far...but your name isn't one of them?!? Read

Get back in there and try to get it sorted mate....time is running short now!!! Knuppel2

And btw.....ONLY 7 club members that are interested in Moto-GP?!?! SERIOUSLY???? To any other members that might be even remotely interested.....come on, come along and have some friendly fun......YOU KNOW YOU WANNA!!!!! Pi_thumbsup

Coolsmiley

Anyone else apart from this dickhead forget to get their tips in Embarassed
(07-04-2013, 01:04pm)mozza24 Wrote: Anyone else apart from this dickhead forget to get their tips in Embarassed

Mozza24 don't worry mate it's only the start of the season and I can guarantee you that all of us or pretty close to that will forget at some stage to put our tips in during the season, the only thing for me if I forget I'll loose out in 3 different comps as well...it's all good...
(05-04-2013, 11:08am)bazman Wrote: Heya BusaJim......

We STILL can't see YOU on the tipping roster at OzTips!?! Pi_freak

Are you sure you have joined the right comp??? Confused

There are 7 of us there so far...but your name isn't one of them?!? Read

Get back in there and try to get it sorted mate....time is running short now!!! Knuppel2

And btw.....ONLY 7 club members that are interested in Moto-GP?!?! SERIOUSLY???? To any other members that might be even remotely interested.....come on, come along and have some friendly fun......YOU KNOW YOU WANNA!!!!! Pi_thumbsup

Coolsmiley

I'm in at least that's what I tell the wife but it tells me that it is closed I thought you had until 5mins before start
According to my end, we have 2 BusaJims in the comp ..

Bazman, when I looked the other day, Jim was there .. dunno what you were looking at. Now we have two Jims ..

Thats OK .. I'll delete the Jim that has the most points Scary

Not sure what the go is with the cutoff time .. I went in to edit my tips and was told it had closed. I tried to pull rank over the site but it wouldn't let me Wtf
(08-04-2013, 10:44am)Dale Wrote: I tried to pull rank over the site but it wouldn't let me Wtf

There's corruption within our ranks!! Knuppel2
This is similar shit to what I experienced as manager last season......hence tried to find a different mob for this season.....wait until it locks u out altogether for no reason and totally denies u access as manager!!!! I wish they would get their shit together, coz it ain't very professional!! Oh well....at least we are only all in this for fun, with no $$$ involved.....juz gotta suck it up and see how it bling-blings, oooops, I meant pans out!! lol
Onya Monoman, oops, I mean Bazman... LOL
Hi fellers the scoring for the tipping is not correct, it's not scoring Lorenzo for taking Pole..

So a couple of us would have had a clean sweep but because of this error it's not showing the correct points scoring for this round and if it's any consolation it's not the only comp that's having the same issues.
(08-04-2013, 06:16pm)Rev004 Wrote: Hi fellers the scoring for the tipping is not correct, it's not scoring Lorenzo for taking Pole..

So a couple of us would have had a clean sweep but because of this error it's not showing the correct points scoring for this round and if it's any consolation it's not the only comp that's having the same issues.

They must have fixed it today Kev. All is correct now .. Pi_thumbsup
Another member joined the comp today guys .. welcome to Stuntrider666 Pi_thumbsup

That makes 9 now .. 10 if you count Jim's clone Coolsmiley
Hey Dale have you tried putting in your tips this week if not you'll notice that you can't select all your tips. More Bloody Problems.. Very Poor by Oztips I reckon.

Anyway just thought that I would give everyone the heads up..
just saw an announcemnet on the site....something about a "rider update" due shortly.....so check back all the way up to and including just before the start, hopefully they will have it all sorted by then!?! (....and this mob is supposed to be a professional gambling business....ha...I'll never plonk any $$$ down with them!!)

juz try to grin and bear it guys....it can only get better, maybe!!
What a pack of useless dickheads. I cant select any riders at all. Wtf