Special Tyre Deals (Melbourne)
Yeh but Bill tyers dont uaually move around in a straigt line mate. Wait till you put some strees on them, and then tell us how good the chromed avons are. Cheers,
Kawasuki<i></i>
Come on Ray I have only got about 5mm of chicken strips left after 100 k's I think I tested out the new tyres quite well Regards Bill

"Secret Mod Group Is Kicking Butt"

Busa's Rule On The Rest<i></i>
Bikes & Bits East Brighton have some specials on at the moment for Pirelli corsa I think was rear $290 fitted, dont sound that special to me but thought a quick mention.

www.originalbikesandbits.com.au/
ask for Ben or Tom <i></i>
Pilot sports $365 fitted in Vic
Dynoverks at Boronia. Cheers,
Kawasuki<i></i>
Thats for a pair i gather Ray? If it is ,then thats a bloody good price.

Once you go black,you'll never look back !!!<i></i>
bloody ripper!
It that a special or ongoing Ray?
I better start wearing mine out again...Im off... Cheers,
Pete

zweb@tpg.com.au

Z Web World
Mobile Dj, Web Design, Photography, Bullshit Artist!<i></i>
its still going DJ but ring and book if u want to get on the list, yes its for a pair Rockett. Cheers,
Kawasuki<i></i>
yeah I called today - 495 for a set of corsers "Busa riders always count in three's.... 100, 200, 300"

<i></i>
Is that Pirelli "Corsa" Or Pirelli "Diablo Corsa" Raz80???

If it's Pirelli "Diablo Corsa's" for $495 I'll be there ASAP fitting a set to my spare wheels..........

If not "do not" fitted the Pirelli "Corsa" to your Busa. You'll be disappointed. They suit BMWs etc... (Sorry Rev) You know what I mean.....

Cheers, Phil. <i></i>
Don't know where you got your price Raz80. I just got off the phone to Ron. (Balls)

He has the Pirelli "Diablo Corsa'" on special at the moment. $540 a set fitted. That's $20 cheaper than this time last year.

I will be fitting a set to my spare wheels at that price.

Anyone interested give Ron at Balls a call on 9364 8993

Cheers, Phil. <i></i>
Phil have you tried the pilot powers yet? personally im finding them the best to date that Ive used, my rear is on about 12thou+ only just now showing wear bars yet still plenty meat, want to stretch em for another 2k till the power2CT comes out in jan. they warm up quickly and have never stepped out. heard many fellow users rave same on them. <i></i>
No Volvi......

I feel more confident on the Diablos than any other trye I've had on the Busa.(Busa's) HPX, Dunslips, Bridgies etc...

12 000 klms? never happen with me???

Happy if I can get 7000 klms out of a rear. (Diablo)

I'm poor, but I'm happy....

Cheers, Phil. <i></i>
challenge you to try them but with front too. diablos u know all about them already. i know your a hi k user, to work etc. <i></i>
they were just corsa - not diablo's...

I'll be hunting for a rear tyre this saturday!! Will be calling people but looks like Pete might be able to sort me out "Busa riders always count in three's.... 100, 200, 300"

<i></i>
well - my training course was finished up early today - so I called Mr Balls - went there tossing up between M3 & Diablo Corsa - got the diablo in the end

I'll report on them in a few weeks as I am going back to get some bling & the front fitted as well!!

Thx Mr Balls!!! "Busa riders always count in three's.... 100, 200, 300"

<i></i>