Nymboida 2014 River Rampage
Hi All
Marianne & I have booked in to Nymboida Coaching Station for fri 28th-sat 29th March 2014
BRADDO

"May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day, and may their arms be too short to scratch." Ghastly
Is that Easter again Braddo?
Hi CeeJay07
Easter is Sunday April 20/2014
BRADDO

"May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day, and may their arms be too short to scratch." Ghastly
Things seem to be a bit quite on this post thought it was due an update

1st off Its the last weekend in March the fri28th/sat29th nights required for booking
Its not the Easter weekend as before so no worries about the double point weekend.
Nice place to stay if you havent been before , foods always good,
& the company wel 2 out of 3 aint bad Pi_tongue
Dont be put off by the cost of the rooms If you dont like it you have several option to stay in Grafton only 40K away as some usally do & then you can still attend the Sat Group Loop Ride.

Taking of the ride The last few yrs has seen splinter group rides on the saturday which is fine but after talks with a few members I think it would be great if we got intouch with the Gwydir Hwy ride again.
This is always a blast up the range with a lunch stop then the return to the station for arvo Beer

So dont be shy get on board for a weekend away ride.

http://www.coachingstation.com/
02 66494126 for room bookings
as of next week 26 /11/13 new ownership takes over
There is 7 rooms booked already which leaves several family room with a mixture of beds in it so sharing will keep the cost down. The rooms are just booked in your name not the club details.

Details for the Qld Crew that wish to ride down together on the friday will be posted when its closer
[Image: b76e01eb-552d-45d5-97df-028004b674c3_zps59f1c171.jpg]

Busa's yeah i guess i like them I've owned a few Pi_tongue
Hi Shane, I checked my roster and I will be off work then so I am interested in going. I fly back to work on the Monday after that weekend so would have to get an early getaway on the Sunday.
(24-11-2013, 09:24am)mozzie26 Wrote: Hi Shane, I checked my roster and I will be off work then so I am interested in going. I fly back to work on the Monday after that weekend so would have to get an early getaway on the Sunday.

Cool Glen
Its only 4hrs at the speed limit up the hwy to brissy + your extra to home if you have to get away early.

Some guys have ridden straight down the hwy fri arvo after work & even sat morning early & still enjoyed the weekend away
so theres no real excuse people either want to go or they dont .

Well Shredder i might be able to make it, long way off as yet, but i would like to. Warning though if you busa riders brake to quick for me i will most likley run straight over you Scary
In
" SO MANY TURKEYS IN THE WORLD ARE YOU ONE "
what days will you boys be landing ,i can meet you a russells pub
[Image: 11870925_10204352750091032_3366674167629...8f99a0b2f1]
In too .
(25-11-2013, 06:57pm)revhead Wrote: what days will you boys be landing ,i can meet you a russells pub

Hey Pete at this stage if the Qld crew get away early on Friday morning we would be down at Nymbodia by lunch & most likely drop off our bags & go for a run to Ebor then down to Dorrigo/Bellingen. If we dont leave till late it wont be till late arvo at Nymbodia will know when we get closer.

The Boys from Port Macquarie wont be at Nymbodia till sat arvo

Rooms filling fast only a few left as of yesterday

Russell , Aaron, Myself + 1 ( Mozzie has dibs ) in our room

Driller has 2 rooms booked which he plans to fill

If we end up having anyone needing a bed we can just pull the mattress off any of the spare beds in some of the couples rooms & throw it on the floor or deck of the family rooms.

Otherwise theres plenty of accomodation in grafton, some stay at the Bent st motor in . The pick up spot for the saturday morning meet up & run will be posted when it gets closer incase we have a few locals looking to stick there head in to say hi.

(25-11-2013, 06:19pm)kawasuki Wrote: Well Shredder i might be able to make it, long way off as yet, but i would like to. Warning though if you busa riders brake to quick for me i will most likley run straight over you Scary

would be could to catch up for a Lol3/Beer Ray

(28-11-2013, 08:26am)TheShredder Wrote:
(25-11-2013, 06:57pm)revhead Wrote: what days will you boys be landing ,i can meet you a russells pub

Hey Pete at this stage if the Qld crew get away early on Friday morning we would be down at Nymbodia by lunch & most likely drop off our bags & go for a run to Ebor then down to Dorrigo/Bellingen. If we dont leave till late it wont be till late arvo at Nymbodia will know when we get closer.

If we end up having anyone needing a bed we can just pull the mattress off any of the spare beds in some of the couples rooms & throw it on the floor or deck of the family rooms.

Otherwise theres plenty of accomodation in grafton, some stay at the Bent st motor in . The pick up spot for the saturday morning meet up & run will be posted when it gets closer incase we have a few locals looking to stick there head in to say hi.

(25-11-2013, 06:19pm)kawasuki Wrote: Well Shredder i might be able to make it, long way off as yet, but i would like to. Warning though if you busa riders brake to quick for me i will most likley run straight over you Scary

Hi Shane, I'll take that spot in your room.
Regards Glen.
(28-11-2013, 08:26am)TheShredder Wrote:

For sure mate.
The Suzuki Banner from Ray making its way around Aus for members to sign has just came back from WA , So I will make sure it makes the trip to Nymboida next year . I will contact someone soon Pi_thumbsup
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Any update on numbers for this weekend ?
Who is going ?
When I booked the room for Shredder and myself I was told the Coaching Station was almost booked out.
Anyone booked in recently as I know a few more who would like to go.