Nymboida 2014 River Rampage
Hello harieg, I looked at New Members introduction page and didn't see your name listed so I guess you know something about what happens here .
This weekender used to be called Northern Rivers Rampage .
It's on the same time approx. each year. If you are a member of the Forum you put your name on the list and you go.
You don't need an invitation and you don't need to own a Hayabusa.
As Shredder said , if you want to ride down with us then we'll be leaving on Friday morning at a time to be advised.
We are Brisbane northside but are obviously heading south.
There will be at least 4 of us and we are staying both Friday and Saturday nights at the Nymboida Coaching Station.
At last report it is fully booked so you'll have to make your own booking at the other accommodation Shredder has listed or in Grafton .
Over the 3 days we will be riding 1500k or more ,so if you are borrowing a bike make sure it is ok for that.
Hope that helps.Biker
6 weeks !!!! Is that like dog weeks ???
Lol. Bloody hell Harie is there no getting away from you ??
I may have to join the Honda ST forum.....
8)
(10-02-2014, 01:12pm)Pa King Wrote: Hello harieg, I looked at New Members introduction page and didn't see your name listed so I guess you know something about what happens here .
This weekender used to be called Northern Rivers Rampage .
It's on the same time approx. each year. If you are a member of the Forum you put your name on the list and you go.
You don't need an invitation and you don't need to own a Hayabusa.
As Shredder said , if you want to ride down with us then we'll be leaving on Friday morning at a time to be advised.
We are Brisbane northside but are obviously heading south.
There will be at least 4 of us and we are staying both Friday and Saturday nights at the Nymboida Coaching Station.
At last report it is fully booked so you'll have to make your own booking at the other accommodation Shredder has listed or in Grafton .
Over the 3 days we will be riding 1500k or more ,so if you are borrowing a bike make sure it is ok for that.
Hope that helps.:biker:

Fri am sounds good to me, also BNE north side, live and work in Brendale

(10-02-2014, 07:22pm)copperrider Wrote: 6 weeks !!!! Is that like dog weeks ???
Lol. Bloody hell Harie is there no getting away from you ??
I may have to join the Honda ST forum.....
8)

lol lol lol
SOUNDS LIKE MIKE

be very carefull of your room MATE
but you could share my room if you FANCY

LMAO

(18-01-2014, 05:52pm)Driller Wrote: Yeah got 14 solo & 1 two up great mix of bikes
4 Busa's
1 Gixxer 1000
2 GSX 1400's
1 CBR 1000
1 900 Hornet
1 ZX 1400
1 675 Daytona
1 750 V- Twin Aprilia
1 848 Ducati
1 1198 Ducati
1 BMW Thingy not the fast one though
1 Suzuki gsr600 or maybe XX Bird

Good luck with getting some to do a loop ride on the second day

you here later most rode into Grafton for a bloody latte 80k round trip

for the day :wtf: some are born with skirts on that's for sure no

offence intended to our Female riders who actually ride you know

who you are :coolsmiley:

11-02-2014 have a spare bed at the moment at the Bent street motel, ground floor with lock up parking 1300 36 93 93
i'm in. stayn at bent street motor inn, is raymond stay'n there as well, BENTMUTHERFUCKER. PS LOVE YOU RAY
pink pantys 4 every one .see you in hell bitches
(11-02-2014, 01:27pm)mechanx Wrote: i'm in. stayn at bent street motor inn, is raymond stay'n there as well, BENTMUTHERFUCKER. PS LOVE YOU RAY

you can sleep with Mike if your wearing PINK Panties

oh these days they are called NICKERS get with it
Notice to all travelling Day Light Saving time is still in place this weekend as its not due to change back till the 6th of April
So be sure to think ahead & plan your stops .
[Image: b76e01eb-552d-45d5-97df-028004b674c3_zps59f1c171.jpg]

Busa's yeah i guess i like them I've owned a few Pi_tongue
maybe you could wear my my pink panty's on your head harry? SIKFUK
pink pantys 4 every one .see you in hell bitches
(18-02-2014, 02:38pm)mechanx Wrote: maybe you could wear my my pink panty's on your head harry? SIKFUK

thanx
PLEASE NOTE
i still have a spare bed avail. for 2 nights at the Bent street motel
up for a share, or 2 friends could share the queen size bed and then i will take the single,
or me queen size you on the single
am a no smoker, early to bed and early to rise, but you can party into the wee hours if you choose
just joined up and booked in for this run.
Damn Harrieg, you really trying to sell that spare bed or what.
Add another busa to that list.

heading down Friday morning(ish) from Brisbane
Guess I missed it this year by being way too slow to do anything about booking in. Makes it tough when one of the kids birthday's falls at the same time. I'm not even going to suggest you all have a good time - stating the obvious!
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Not me..... Aristotle
(26-02-2014, 11:11am)busa4life Wrote: just joined up and booked in for this run.
Add another busa to that list.
heading down Friday morning(ish) from Brisbane

Cool that list is just from a few of the guys exspected from down south.
What part of brissy are you?
There's a brissy crew heading down fri morn ish also
We're yet to confirm our start time & meeting point
You'd be welcome to travel with us.
Details of the saturdays ride still to come
[Image: b76e01eb-552d-45d5-97df-028004b674c3_zps59f1c171.jpg]

Busa's yeah i guess i like them I've owned a few Pi_tongue
Can't wait I'm in.
Biker
(26-02-2014, 03:09pm)Foot Wrote: Can't wait I'm in.

Hey David will be good to have you along didn't know this was you (Foot) Iam sure your going to enjoy that Busa mate go easy on Mozzie out there lol
" SO MANY TURKEYS IN THE WORLD ARE YOU ONE "
Hey rampagers. So great to see the tradition continuing and even at this late stage, I may be able to get there. I hope so.
I don't have a room booked but will work something out in the area if I can get my act together.
I know for sure that there are at least 4 or 5 coming up from Newcastle as well in Braddo's group plus 2 other regulars.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO