AHC Sydney Members Annual Track Day - 31st May Eastern Creek
Don't worry about getting there too early. Yellow group is first on track at 10am. Briefing is at 8:45am, I think, and that's all you have to be there for. You can easily do scruteneering and Registration between 9am and 10am.

Having said that, I usually have trouble sleeping the night before a track day, then when I do sleep, I end up waking at 5am and watching the clock, so I'll probably get there before 7:30am and hang around like a bad smell.

Hi Guys, Just got home from work, Looking at replies everybody is keen for a great day tommorow, PANs talk with GOD i think came good, the weather will be good.

Ill try and get everyrhing ready tonight trailer and gear and should be there when the gates open as I only live 5 minutes away,

If any body for any reason needs to leave the bike or has any issues my work shop is only in Minchinbury 5 minutes from the track sorry i didnt mention it before.

we should have a great day Biker
God never lies to me!
Hi Guys,

This was a great ride day even in Yellow group, Im sure everybody there noticed that the BUSAS every where dominated in numbers and more important power, speed, riding skills from all of us.
We kicked ass great fun..
This was a great fast and safe day.
ClapBikerClap

...and none of us crashed or even dropped a bike in the garage!

(I'm starting a different photo thread)
It was great catching up with you guys, I have to get out to more events.
Also need a bike baaaaaaaad now.
Trying to convince Ann to let me buy one, gimee a couple of weeks ill wear her down ;)
You know you are going to Dave, come to the dark side...... We've managed to turn a few now :) Sorry I missed you Saturday night, next time.
Yeah something came up and I couldnt get out of it, would have loved to come over. Next time for sure.