A REAL BUSA MEMBER AGAIN
i feel like a real busa member again.
so i will do alot more club events the 1000 is gone.

now i have 2011 busa blue 8000km

got it from team moto blacktown what a bunch of KNOBS had so much trouble was wondering if the bike was worth it (or maybe im the knob)

i've only had it 2 weeks and still liking it.
its had more washes then my 2012, 1000 had in 8 months

heres a couple of pics

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Will I Ever Learn ??? Probably Not Police
Nice, Wayne....very nice!!! Very HappyClapVery Happy

Hey, juz for something different.....keep this one for at least 2yrs, hey?!? lol

I'll see ya there on Wed night!! Pi_thumbsup

Coolsmiley
very nice mate.

axe
It's funny to think you need a busa to be a real member on here wayne lol .
Great colour Wayne.Same as mine.Good taste man.Clap
Yeah . . . a new 'busa. That'll slow you down . . . I don't think!! Lol3

Enjoy Clap

So why the change?
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
Nice bike and setup. Looks like your ready for a big trip Biker
(05-04-2013, 08:38pm)big kev Wrote: It's funny to think you need a busa to be a real member on here wayne lol .

Standards are going up Kev. Once upon a time we let any old fart join up. Soon you'll need 2 Busas! (you and I will be okay Kev Pi_thumbsup)
Nice bike Wayne, you should come down and do the Great Ocean Road with us on Sunday
The voices in my head may not be real, but they come up with some dam good ideas!Scary
Nice looking bike Wayne, and nearly as quick as those black Busas! lol
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
(05-04-2013, 09:51pm)pan Wrote:
(05-04-2013, 08:38pm)big kev Wrote: It's funny to think you need a busa to be a real member on here wayne lol .

Standards are going up Kev. Once upon a time we let any old fart join up. Soon you'll need 2 Busas! (you and I will be okay Kev Pi_thumbsup)

Pan I own 3 dude that makes me king busa
thanks guys

ward it may slow me down for a little while but i,m sure i,ll pick the place up soon enough
as for the change though the bike was lacking something plus i was getting a bit carry away when riding it

06 busa i,m always ready for a weekend ride

jock when i,ve got more time would love to come down do the great ocean road again with a few of you victorian
Will I Ever Learn ??? Probably Not Police
(06-04-2013, 05:59am)big kev Wrote:
(05-04-2013, 09:51pm)pan Wrote:

Pan I own 3 dude that makes me king busa

But no one takes there bling more seriously then Pan , even his head is shiny Wm

Congrats Wayne , enjoy
[Image: photo3.jpg]