Neck mount
Hey guys I know there are threads bout this. I want to make a stem collet bracket for my GPS/phone but heres the kicker Im at work and cant measure my neck stem hole.Frown And in the other threads its not stated.
I dont have the gear at home to make it so any help would be awsome.Boobies4
Her job is to Bitch!
Mine is to give her reasonYes

VERITAS...SANGUINEM ET HONOREM
Hi Corpsedealer, I have a RAM mount kit that will allow you to do this, PM me and I can send ya some shots as I am selling mine.

like this.. http://www.altrider.com/ram-steering-ste...t-/pid/148

(13-04-2013, 02:51pm)Corpsedealer Wrote: Hey guys I know there are threads bout this. I want to make a stem collet bracket for my GPS/phone but heres the kicker Im at work and cant measure my neck stem hole.Frown And in the other threads its not stated.
I dont have the gear at home to make it so any help would be awsome.Boobies4

+1 for the Ram Mounts, I've got 2 of them. Brilliant.
Every (k) over is a THRILLER ! Pi_tongue

2012 AHC BOTY Best Gen 2
2013 VVMC Best Japanese
2013 Australian Hayabusa Show & Shine BEST IN SHOW
2013 AHC BOTY Bike Of The Year Trophy
Raceworx, The mount turned up last week. Thanks now I just have to install power output and im on the way
Her job is to Bitch!
Mine is to give her reasonYes

VERITAS...SANGUINEM ET HONOREM
I used a 3BR Powersports, 12V USB2 and its totally weatherproof. 2 days of torrential storms on the way home from the bash and everything worked great. The on Pashnit but there is an Aussie distributor in Sydney too. Had mine in 2 days and was about $40-45 including post.
Every (k) over is a THRILLER ! Pi_tongue

2012 AHC BOTY Best Gen 2
2013 VVMC Best Japanese
2013 Australian Hayabusa Show & Shine BEST IN SHOW
2013 AHC BOTY Bike Of The Year Trophy
If you want to make one have a look at this idea. I made exactly this in 2009 and 60 000 km ago and still going strong.

12mm dynabolt into the steering head shaft. Drill and tap the end of the dynabolt and screw in with loctite a suitable size kitchen drawer knob (sourced mine from Bunnings) the same size as the mounting knob of the ram mount kit. Assemble the ram mount bracket on the drawer knob. Go riding.......

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Not me..... Aristotle