to turbo or not to turbo?
(21-04-2013, 08:42pm)pan Wrote: Hey Rev, are the supercharged Busas able to be "legally" road registered in NSW?
Pan I checked it out and superchargers are legal if you dont tell the RTA. LOL.
Party-smiley-018 When your not Racing, your only waiting!
Obviously the FMB club you guys,

F....... mad bastards.
(21-05-2013, 09:23pm)jamdonut Wrote: Obviously the FMB club you guys,

F....... mad bastards.

Nothing mad about increasing the volumetric efficiency of a motor & reducing exhaust gas emmisions. ---nor is there anything mad about increasing acceleration when you are passing a road train with only 1.5 meters space to get past because the considerate road train driver has put one side of his road train on the bulldust so you can pass. You must remember Jamdonut, not all Busa riders use their bikes as Dee Why Commuters in Suburbia.
Cheers

(24-05-2013, 12:31pm)GRUNTMAX Wrote: [quote='jamdonut' pid='285953' dateline='1369135431']
Obviously the FMB club you guys,

F....... mad bastards.

Nothing mad about increasing the volumetric efficiency of a motor & reducing exhaust gas emmisions. ---nor is there anything mad about increasing acceleration when you are passing a road train with only 1.5 meters space to get past because the considerate road train driver has put one side of his road train on the bulldust so you can pass. You must remember Jamdonut, not all Busa riders use their bikes as Dee Why Commuters in Suburbia.
Cheers

Sorry about that, yes I forget these things. But tell me this... , where the *&^% are the road trains in Dee Why, did I miss something on the Satnav?

This post has been removed because it was: SPAM
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Thanks Rod

...so, do any people have any further ideas about turbo or not...? I've been thinking about it for a while.
You know my answer ;)
I've got a turbo bike for sale if your interested
(28-10-2013, 11:33pm)pan Wrote: Thanks Rod

...so, do any people have any further ideas about turbo or not...? I've been thinking about it for a while.

I reckon go for it ! I'm looking at doing the same in a couple of years.

Ahmed.
You all know I have a very nice 01 that's just run in at 54K that would be perfect to put a hair dryer on it LOL
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
What about these superchargers from the UK? anyone seen one in person? Having the extra HP's in the lower revs as well as up high could be fun! The seem to work out to about 10k including exhaust! should give around 280HP apparently(if I read it right), I will try to find the site and put it up.
Her job is to Bitch!
Mine is to give her reasonYes

VERITAS...SANGUINEM ET HONOREM
Seems odd that a week ago a bloke here was selling his ready-to-go, tried and tested turbo Busa for $12,000, yet we think paying $10K for a kit may be good value
So right Pan

superchargers miss out on a lot of mid range hp, they straight line where the turbo has a huge torque hit
google a few dyno charts and compare
Unfortunately having 12k spare is not possible espescially when only toying with the idea!
Also even if it was, Convincing the Minister of War and FinanceKnuppel2 that this would be a good idea may take 12months!

I do wear the pants in the family But only when she tells me which
ones and when I can put them on!Roll

Thanks for the the basic info Maj I will look up some power curves and suss this shit out. I also need to find out a bit on the tuning/programming side so I understand what people are telling me.Confused
Her job is to Bitch!

The company in the U.K. is www.tts-performance.co.uk for those interested. I also over stated the gains for stage one kit, It happens to be 230bhp.
Her job is to Bitch!