1397 Exhaust options
Hi all,

As some of you know i have a 1397 with some cams in my busa. the current exhaust is a yoshi 4-1 but the headers are a little flattened off and now the bike is apart i figured she deserves a new exhaust on her. I have been looking at a few but i keep going back to either a Brock system(i have had before) or a HMF Big Bird. Does anyone have any experience with the HMF? as far as power goes is it a good option for the motor i have? Does anyone have any other ideas of a good pipe for a bigger than std motor?

Thanks all
Regards

Dan
I'm no expert, but I've never heard of any Busa exhaust "constricting" the flow, though the stock pipes are somewhat limiting and heavy, so I'm guessing any after market pipe will do just as well as the next one...

I like my TiForce Sumo mega thingie! Pretty sure there was one for sale cheap here a few months back...
Yeah I liked the sumo too but out production now I believe.
Regards

Dan
Check in the for sale section. There is one there
I did see that one Pan but i had assumed it would be gone by now as Ray posted it 01-2012 ive asked anyway.
Regards

Dan
Bumped another one for you...
thanks Pan. I did see that one before and then lost track of it(damn beer)
Regards

Dan
I had a yoshi 4-1 & swapped over to the Brock Hindle system it was a little lighter that's all no difference I found, a good light weight 4 - 1 are much of a much-ness, a few are doing the sidewinder thing but then your road days are over unless you can find a day ride with left hand corners only Lol2
(24-04-2013, 10:33pm)Dan85 Wrote: Yeah I liked the sumo too but out production now I believe.

Did I forget to mention I still have my nice new Sumo still in its box
Drool

Regards Richard.....

Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.

[Image: l_b8cd83806072859a2e37a2a757a8eb9a.jpg]

just remember ill be in your house at times your at work...............besides you wont ever miss it if i remove it from its box and steal it. your bike will spend another 5 years in pieces.
Regards

Dan