Busa Show & Shine in QLD Sunday 16th June
Suzuki Australia is looking to transform the Queensland Raceway into a Hayabusa Heaven next month with a Show and Shine event to coincide with the national media launch of the 2013 model.

Busa Show & Shine
Isn't it Ironic that my Favourite Stretch of Tarmac is called C.O.P. Eek
If only they had done it 16 days earlier at Eastern Creek!!!!

Anyone from Sydney feel like going?
No, and we, as a club, should totally BOYCOTT this event.....due to the fact that the mob that are running this event are an absolute bunch of c*******!!! Frown
Don't hold back bazman. Tell us what you really feel...
They care sweet-f***-all about the AHC and it's annual charity fundraiser for terminally ill kids....and now they want us to support them.....what a bunch of kock-suckin', arse-rimming, mother-fuckin' wankers (...who incidentally just happen to make an awesome moto-sickle)!!
(17-05-2013, 05:39pm)CarbonBusa Wrote: Suzuki Australia is looking to transform the Queensland Raceway into a Hayabusa Heaven next month with a Show and Shine event to coincide with the national media launch of the 2013 model.

Busa Show & Shine

It's a day before my birthday , so will try make it there Yes
Bazman I understand your upset , but I figure every man and his dog ask Suzuki for handouts for a bundle of very important causes .
[Image: photo3.jpg]
aside from meeting a few of the boys I ask myself, what's in it for me. The chance to win a stubbie holder or a cheap chinese cap? They probably wouldn't even let me smoke there unless it was in a designated cordoned off smoking area over by a fence that is 500 meters away. Still if I'm not doing anything on the day and it's not raining, I might ride up there for a sticky beak.
I'm thinking of working it into a bit of a ride to stop in for a few hours. Looks like the ASBK round is happening in the background as well?
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Not me..... Aristotle
All political bs aside, I live 20 mins away so I'm 90% sure I'm going. I've help Phil and the team for many years.
Every (k) over is a THRILLER ! Pi_tongue

2012 AHC BOTY Best Gen 2
2013 VVMC Best Japanese
2013 Australian Hayabusa Show & Shine BEST IN SHOW
2013 AHC BOTY Bike Of The Year Trophy
(18-05-2013, 01:00am)bazman Wrote: They care sweet-f***-all about the AHC and it's annual charity fundraiser for terminally ill kids....and now they want us to support them.....what a bunch of kock-suckin', arse-rimming, mother-fuckin' wankers (...who incidentally just happen to make an awesome moto-sickle)!!

Scary Wow Bazman.........get the blood pumping buddy!!!!! Coolsmiley
seriously considering it, whats police presence like at such an event?
I've just had 6 months off riding ( at that point ) so if its fine riding weather I don't think I could be off the busa, clean it off, and park it up for the day, for someone elses enjoyment...i'll be out on the black top using mine.

Thompy.
Hot Coffee , Fast :Biker:

Diesel.
Received this email today hope some of you can make it

Quote:Hello Rod,
I obtained your contact details from the Hayabusa website, we have a "Show & Shine" at the ASBK round at Queensland Raceway to coincide with the launch of the "2013" model. Could you get the message out to the club members for me?

I have attached a flyer on the event below.

Thanks

Peter Mant
Regional Manager Queensland - Motorcycles

Suzuki Australia Pty. Limited
PO BOX 3585, Sunnybank South, QLD 4109
Phone: 07 33805913 Fax: 07 33860221 Mobile: 0407 800 958
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Did you send him Bazmans'' thoughts on this subject????
im thinking of heading up for it ,i might leave mine a fighter for the event