Fork Stem Ball Mounts
Has anyone fitted a fork stem ball mount for their iphone?

I have been thinking about installing one as their are some great apps for travelling.

Just want any feedback.
" Live the Vision "
Quote "When was the last time You did something for the First Time"
Yeah Steve,

I've installed the RAM mount set-up in the fork stem....they're very handy!! You can run the flat mounting plate on top of it, then mount your phone, GPS, and/or iPod, etc, etc side by side on the plate.....great for the longer day trips and absolutely essential for the big tours like the run down to the island, over to Normanville for the BB in November, etc...

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/RAM-RAM-B-342...0590916793#

I have a spare one [brand new; still in the sealed pack] if you are interested in purchasing for a little less than the cost of new+delivery from a dealer....can even deliver free to your door step, too...juz let me know if you want it before I leave to head up north on Sunday morning (can pop in on the way thru..)

Coolsmiley

ps: they're perfect for mounting your GoPro too!!! Pi_thumbsup
(24-05-2013, 04:11pm)bazman Wrote: Yeah Steve,

I've installed the RAM mount set-up in the fork stem....they're very handy!! You can run the flat mounting plate on top of it, then mount your phone, GPS, and/or iPod, etc, etc side by side on the plate.....great for the longer day trips and absolutely essential for the big tours like the run down to the island, over to Normanville for the BB in November, etc...

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/RAM-RAM-B-342...0590916793#

I have a spare one [brand new; still in the sealed pack] if you are interested in purchasing for a little less than the cost of new+delivery from a dealer....can even deliver free to your door step, too...juz let me know if you want it before I leave to head up north on Sunday morning (can pop in on the way thru..)

Coolsmiley

ps: they're perfect for mounting your GoPro too!!! Pi_thumbsup

I'll PM You mate when I get home, just leaving work.
" Live the Vision "
Thanks Bazman,

Thanks for meeting up. I am happy with the part and will fit it in the coming days.

This is another example how this Forum works well for members who take time out to contribute and help out other members

Regards,

Vellaterra
" Live the Vision "
Gday

I have mounted the ball mount from Ultimate mobiles, also the charging kit.

Fantastic when touring for the GPS and music
G'day Veilspade...

Juz curious mate....your stats show that you joined in 2007, and they also show that this is your very first post.....is that correct?!? Really!?!
(09-08-2013, 09:32pm)bazman Wrote: G'day Veilspade...

Juz curious mate....your stats show that you joined in 2007, and they also show that this is your very first post.....is that correct?!? Really!?!

He's more of a reader than a poster bazman
Gday Baman Yes I hate to admit it is, very shamefull.

Better update my bike too it still shows a GS500 sheesh
It's all good, Veilspade....Very Happy

Some ppl like to post - whilst others prefer just to read!! Read

But either way, if you're in the Sydney area - try to catch up with a few of us at a meet-up sometime!?!

Pan (amongst others) posts up regular get-togethers / rides / meet-ups in the city area.....so if ya get a chance, come along to the next one, coz it would be good to meet ya one day!! Yes

Coolsmiley