Canberrans Sips Again
(01-01-2013, 11:32am)gypsyvfr Wrote:
(31-12-2012, 03:16pm)Madmax Wrote: This Thursday night - 3rd Jan Social Sip at Zeffer's anyone?

I'm getting home from Darwin this Wednesday morning and gotta do dinner and drinks! lol

All invited.

I'll see ya there.

Excellent Esther, always great to see you sweet heart. No Tess, she is galavanting around in Cairns, but Ado will drop in, Dave is coming, Heidi will be there and Keira is a maybe, so should be a great night.
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
More Canberra Riders members than AHC members! lol
We had an excellent meal and drinks. Kiera, Esther, Dave and Ado joined Sweet Mary and I for our AHC social Sip tonight. Heidi, duffa, forgot which night it was and found herself still in Sydney as we started.
Don't worry sweetheart, there is always next time!
Heading to Zeffer's again this Thursday - 28th Feb, night. Sendoff for Max to Darwin for another month in the warmth and humidity! lol.

6.30pm, parking out the front. All welcome.
Sorry Mark, I'm back to work then.

Have a good time in Darwin
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
Just got a call from Duval. No darwin this month maybe next!. We'll still do this Thursday.

No Duval, and you changed all your plans for March
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
(26-02-2013, 07:23pm)Busdriver Wrote: No Duval, and you changed all your plans for March

Talk about the 11th hour, Lyle was due to fly Wed, they rang him as he was coming in to work to grab stuff he needed, they told me my flight tomorrow had been cancelled. Talk about taking one up the kazzoo for the Job!
Now hurridly trying to put stuff - like Tess and Ado's wedding back together, and a heap of other stuff - a cancer run with the BKs. I wonder if "they" give a f*** at the inconvenience "they" cause with such short notice culling of personnel?
(26-02-2013, 11:50pm)Madmax Wrote:
(26-02-2013, 07:23pm)Busdriver Wrote: No Duval, and you changed all your plans for March

I wonder if "they" give a f*** at the inconvenience "they" cause with such short notice culling of personnel?

Nope, I don't think so

Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
Sweet Mary and I hosted the Canberra Riders, Tess and Ado, Esther and Markus, last night. We have been talking about not using Zeffer's because of poor service, poor service and yet more poor service for some time.

Last night we got more than poor service, we got bruchetta with no garlic along with a side serving of really fuckin' bad service - buggered up orders and one of our party having to wave to service staff to attract attention some 20 mintues after we got there because we still had not been offered drinks, entres mains or anything!!

Time to move on!

I propose that we commence an operation of revolving eateries in an operation to "Replace Zeffer's as our Australian hayabusa Club Thursday Night Social Sips destination!"

Zeffers is dead, long live Zeffer"s

Max
Hey Max, do you guys meet up in winter as well? Getting pretty tired of college food every night and looking for an excuse to head out for a ride. There are a few nice places around with good service. Just depends which side of town everyone is keen on.
"Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug"
(30-03-2013, 01:46pm)Pix Wrote: Hey Max, do you guys meet up in winter as well? Getting pretty tired of college food every night and looking for an excuse to head out for a ride. There are a few nice places around with good service. Just depends which side of town everyone is keen on.

Hi Shaun, how is the course going? Hope you're not overburdoned yet! lol.

We're going to try Baluccis down on the corner next. Watch this space for the next event. Parking opposite where the statue is.
Course is going alright, so much paper work.

I'll keep trying to check in to see when something is planned.
"Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug"
(23-04-2013, 02:55pm)Pix Wrote: Course is going alright, so much paper work.

I'll keep trying to check in to see when something is planned.

Glad the course is working you young fella. Keep sticking your head in here. Eventually we'll get a Thursday night off when we're all available and we'll go hunt a new venue. Zeffer's is dead. long live Zeffer's! Thinking Balluccis down the other corner???

Possibly next week.

Okay Canberrans the time has possibly come to try Baluccis at the other end of the street to Zeffers/ Any takers for tomorrow night? 2/5/13?