Canberrans Sips Again
Something was cooking but it wasn't any slab of meat I had. Damn it's cold in this city! Can't wait for another -5 morning. Riding the pushy to work is real invigorating. -385-
XOCET<i></i>
WTF is going on here? Did we meet up recently or something? When we meeting again? <i></i>
There is always next Wednesday night Bloodboy, it looks like the Kingo for steak might be the way to go!!

Max Madmax - GSX1300R Black and Blue Buses Rule
Good Bike, Good Woman, Good Road, Good Weather, Good God - Good Bye!
Smith and Wesson - The original point and click interface.
<i></i>
yeah meat <i></i>
Heidi,
you are certainly a carnivor mate. And rightly so. No many vegans ride Buses!

<i></i>
Here be the plan.
Kingston Hotel
THIS Wednesday 3 August
park out the front

Let's see how many we can get. I've got at least one newbie turning up, I might be able to get a lurker to make a surprise appearance. Who knows, we might get FOUR Hayabusas in the one place!!

EAT MY SHORTS VICTORIA!! <i></i>
LMFAO Heidi you tell em Regards Bill

Busa's Rule On The Rest<i></i>
does this mean i have to bring the bike? <i></i>
It may even be a Bike Night. The only exception being Nutsac as he's got the "T" girl to carry about from time to time. You IN Travis?

<i></i>
Heidi, Sean (newbie) and Sweet Mary, Max's wife all attende the Kingo and feasted on steak combined with beer, we met Sean who has just bought his Bus. No sighting of Ressac, or Saracen or Maj, but then again it was raining, that let Ressac and Saracen out, virgin bike and ex-Mexican, we all know they don't ride in the rain! .

<i></i>
I had a shiny wheel cleaning catastrophe as I was preparing for the ride out to Kingston. Basically a Mag wheel cleaning product that nearly fu*ked up the finish on the wheels, seriuosly thinking about getting my solicitor to fire of a nasty threatening letter!!

<i></i>
Mate,
you can't beat a .45 at moments like this.
Letters from solicitors are nasty enough but buckets spewing fire and damnation has an immediate and lasting efect!

<i></i>
sorry I couldnt be there guys. I did want to come but alas, other things came up. <i></i>
Hey Stuart,
Heidi said you had a note from your mum, no problems. .

<i></i>
Saracen: nearly made the same blue myself ! those rims require Mother's ally polish only.

The mag cleaner is WAY too acidic. I just wash mine with plenty of soap & water, & maybe some kero on a rag to get excess chain lube off (if any), dry off with compressed air or garden blower then go the Mother's if required. But hey, it's a labour of love right ?

Mine still look new after 6 odd months of use &
yeah, I am a Mexican (ask ratsac)

Oh yeah, don't park it overnight with wet rims, they WILL start corroding <i>Edited by: rev 01 at: 11/8/05 4:55 pm
</i>