Canberrans Sips Again
Terrifying isn't it, the package looks great spary on spray off all to easy. I nearly had a heart attack!!! Then I look at the fine print 'if hazing occurs stop sparying' no f*&king kidding!!! The funny thing is it didn;t say what to do to get rid of the hazing!!! <i></i>
Steaks at the Kingo are always good, but take too damn long to cook. The secret is putting mustard all over it to stop the surface from charring. Anyways, too damn cold to do anything in this hell hole. Who would've thought it would actually freeze over... As they say, cold enough to freeze the balls off a brass monkey, and I ain't a dumb nutsac, just a numb one. Instead of riding I've been driving, a golf ball that is, straight down the fairways at Fairbairn golf course. Managed to drop 10 shots off the scorecard during the morning sessions. The water in the bunkers is usually frozen over and you can get a good skip onto the greens...

Meanwhile rego is sorted and Xocet will ride again...... -385-
XOCET<i></i>
Hey Frozen One, Want to ride Sunday??

Max Madmax - GSX1300R Black and Blue Buses Rule
Good Bike, Good Woman, Good Road, Good Weather, Good God - Good Bye!
Smith and Wesson - The original point and click interface.
<i></i>
Im back in town.
When is the next food thing happening? <i></i>
Hi Bloodman,
I'm on nights starting Friday and am open to suggestions bloke.

<i></i>
guess we are too late for a dinner this week. you guys wanna ride on the weekend if the weather isnt too shit?

BTW Max, I got a big black bottle of some yummy brown stuff for ye mate. <i></i>
Sorry Bloodbin,
bloody nightshifts mate. I get every 2nd weekend off, had the last one off, did a little riding, the weather must get better soon surely!!!
the weekend after is fine for us for a ride.

Max
Madmax - GSX1300R Black and Blue Buses Rule
<i></i>
Great news the long range weather forecast is fine, fine, fine. So that being the case I think some of you fine weather fairies should come out on Wednesday night!! Waddya reckon? b <i></i>
We are up for that...where? <i></i>
Coffee or a feed North or South doesn't matter. I thought I'd just ask the question I didn't realise I'd have to come up with the location Maybe somewhere with good lights so I can show you the new wheels <i></i>
Sorry guys,
I start two more 12 hour nightshifts tonight, finish Friday morning. I can start planning for next Wednesday night if you like? Nothing like the old P.P.P.P.P.P.P.

<i></i>
saracen, call me on 0422844338, a couple of us are gonna meet up somewhere, just dunno where yet <i></i>
meeting up wednesday 31st August? <i></i>
Sounds good bloke - Filthy's in O'Connor??

Heidi?

Ressac?

Saracen?

Maj?

Anyone else with a Hire Bus in Canberra??

Max - Madmax - GSX1300R Black and Blue Buses Rule
<i></i>
Max, I'll see you there at 6:30pm as long as its dry <i></i>