Brissy Beer and Bullshit Thursday Nights
Thought I better start a new topic here because I do live with a blonde and I might get confused
Thur nite beer & B.S <i>Edited by: Xhiler8r&nbsp; at: 14/5/06 5:02 pm
</i>
Ok dropped into the brekky creek today and spoke to the manager he said no probs about parking our bikes on the footpath beside the pub so you all there tonight 6:30 - 7:00 pm Regards Bill

A Busa is like a Woman
Both love being ridden
LONG and HARD

All the best for 2005<i></i>
Really good night at the Brekky Ck.From memory we had 6 Busas, 1 ZX12R and 1 ZX9R. I think 9 people in all, not bad for our inaugraral beer and BS night.
The suggestion was for the get together to be held fortnightly at the same venue so if nobody has any objections let's put it into place and see how we go.
I work away for 2 weeks of the month which would make me unavailable every other fortnight but that is no big deal, I shall look forward to attending once a month.
Question: Just how many schooners can I drink and still ride home under the limit? 4 in 3 1/2 hours, does that sound right. Regards
Chopper

"Cunning and treachery will triumph over youth and skill"<i></i>
A good night. Enjoyed it.
look forward to more the same.

Turbo-Shane,
The Porshe, Lambo etc beating Busa car i told you about,
The UK's fastest track day car was one of these with a turbo,
www.westfield-sportscars....kitcar.htm

The Guy who was talking about a "reversed image monitor" as a rear view mirror (sorry cant remember names) It was done on the Y2K turbine bike, I was told it was powered by a 'copter motor ?
motorcyclecity.com/turbine.htm

So we are up to a 6 Busa turnout so far,
Nice to see even more.

Thanks to all that came, it was a good night, and great weather for the ride in and home. Hopefully we can get more and more riders each time.

Regards

Troy. <i></i>
Good night
Now lets get some rides happening.
cya shane <i></i>
I couldn't make because of work.

Hope you had a good session. Catch you for the next one.

Mark <i></i>
Hey Mark the next one should be on the 17th FEB gotta work out between us wether we want to eat there or not because the line up for food is ridiculus, same time I think also seems to have suited most people

Cheers guys hope to see you all there again and this time maybe bring a buddy on another bike lets get these numbers up shall we Regards Bill

A Busa is like a Woman
Both love being ridden
LONG and HARD

Hi Guys,

I have 3 more non busa riders confirmed for next Thursday, so it should make for interesting confersations.

See you there

Troy. <i></i>
Hey Bill,

Is it on for this thursday (17th)?

Mark <i></i>
As far as I am concerned it is Mark you actually gonna make it to this one or do you just wanna know when all the fellas are out and you can use some sweet talking on our partners But yeh I will be there from about 6:30 pm again hope to see you there Regards Bill

A Busa is like a Woman
Both love being ridden
LONG and HARD

Yeah, I can't make it tomorrow night ... Too much crap on at the momment ...

so while youre out ... whats your home number?
<i></i>
555-outriding Regards Bill

A Busa is like a Woman
Both love being ridden
LONG and HARD

Thanks to those that showed up, and grrrr to those that didn't.

Bill, Cowboy, Shane, Kris, Mick Brett and myself showed up, and knocked back a few Goldie's and had a good time. All riders are welcome Thursday the 31st.

Hope to see some more faces their next time.

Regards

Troy. <i></i>
Sht the 31st, I will try to get there but i will have to get out of afternoon shift.

Would like to meet the other Brissy riders, as I have seen a few on Mt Glorious.

Like on saturday I saw a Red/Black on Dayboro and on the way back crossed a Black/Purp like mine before I got to the Fern Vale side of Mt G where 2 cops with radars were waiting for me.

Cheeres to the Uterus who flashed me! <i></i>