Brissy Beer and Bullshit Thursday Nights
Yeah, good one Cowboy, I don't think they would be game not to turn up after you took the piss out of them last fortnight. Let's hope "Malibu" doesn't make the effort to turn up eh?
There was a new Busa owner on one of the other posts, has anyone told him of the beer and BS nights? Regards
Chopper

"Cunning and treachery will triumph over youth and skill"<i></i>
Well Cowgirl with comments like that no wonder you have long hair only ribbing ya mate all I can say is I will try for this Thursday but I doubt that I will be there as of Monday afternoon I admitted my wife into hospital and the everyday hassels of life are starting to get to me so I wouldnt be that good of company anyway and I really dont feel like getting on my bike and riding in that frame of mind either so if ya wanna call me a skirt by all means do so if ya wanna pull ya head well then have a beer for me

cheers and hopefully things at this end will pick up soon and I will be at the next one Regards Bill

Busa's Rule On The Rest<i></i>
I should be there with the details of the ride!

Cheers fords
<i></i>
I have 1 confirmed and 2 maybe's for Sunday.

Regards

Troy. <i></i>
Well that was a good night our best turn out
of busas yet GOOD TO SEE.
A few beers , a feed & a few laughs not a bad way to
spend the night . Someone remember a camera next time OK.
I said it before & I'll say it again that road out the front
is so slippery I cant seem to get traction when I leave he he.
I had to replace my tyre today.
cya shane <i></i>
Good to see u guys are getting it happening up there.
I really enjoy the Wed night catchups down here in Vic.

I better go now...

Outsider, Cheers,
Pete

Sound your horn every time you go past a manned speed camera.
Let them know you're not happy!

You can make a difference!
Go here for more info:www.roadsense.com.au/Welcome.html<i></i>
Yes Shredder this was the best night so far, 11 Busa's, a ZX12, a ZZR1100 and one of those noisy shitboxes! I mean that Ducati. What a f****d up clutch system, I can't see 25000 bucks there.

On the topic of see'n, I could not see much on the way out, except when the smoke cleared Shredder gett'n some sideways action up the road!!!!!!!!

Awsome!!!

Look'n forward to see'n most of you Sunday....

Cheers Fords <i></i>
anyone keen for a ride on sunday 19th of june.
i'm on the sunshine coast and was thinking of heading down to brizzy then over to mt nebo (i've never been and apparently it is a decent ride?). maybe stop at a pub for some beer and stuff?!
i know its a few weeks away but i have to plan that far ahead because of work.

rob
<i></i>
G'day Rob,
Good onya mate for organizing a ride.
Sunday 19th June may be a bad time. Some of the Brissy riders are riding down to Armidale for an Oxley run for the whole weekend and there may not be too many available.
You are right, Mt Glorious is a good ride but watch out for coppers on the weekends, they are pretty thick on the ground up there.
If you are looking for suggestions from your side may I suggest riding up the range to Mapleton, along to Maleny, down to Peachester, then to Kilcoy, along the Somerset dam and up over Mt Glorious. Take the long way down through Mt Nebo and down to The Gap. Turn left there to Ferny Grove and Sandford. From there through to Dayboro and up Mt Mee. If you have had enough corners for the day ride down to the Bruce Hgw and home. If not you can retrace your steps through Maleny etc.
Hope to catch up soon for a ride.
Regards
Chopper <i></i>
you described my weekend ride to a tee (except last weekend we did Gold Coast)

Mt Nebo is an ecellent stretch and the start of it is approx. 15mins from my front door.

i have sometimes come home from work, hopped on the bike and done the Mt Nebo and Mt Glorious route and be home before dinner!!

try to get both mountains done before 9am - that is - be finished with the boy racer games, or whatever - coz that when the FUZZ come out to play......

definitely going up this weekend - i pick up my Busa Wed or Thurs....

19th of June to far away to plan Rob - i'll check closer - I wont be going to Armidale ATM, so we will see kay?

C <i></i>
Hi guys a bloke in Sydney needs a dash if anybody has one or knows where to get one ring Jim on 0414354763 , he rang me because he couldnt get it on the webb. thanks guys. Cowboy. <i></i>
OK I guess someone needs to bring the subject up of burnouts at the Brekky Ck of a Thursday night.
One of the best things about our small group is the lack of rules and regulations. Groups like the Ulysses club have so many no nos that they end up regulating a lot of fun out of the whole riding experience and I for one would hate to see our group go that way. Hell even our bloody country is over regulated and the legislators will stop at nothing to bring in another rule for whatever. So please believe me, that is not what I am about so how 'bout I just open this for discussion.

1. Is the side street of the Brekky Ck pub the place where we should be displaying our riding skills and filling the street and front bar with tyre smoke?
2. If we keep on with this practice will we be welcome at the pub for much longer? If one of the pub regulars complained to the manager who would the manager side with?
3. Are we portraying the right "attitude" and respect for other people who do not go to the pub to be subjected to tyre smoke and screaming engines?

I personally think that there is a time and place for everything and perhaps this type of activity should be reserved for places where we do not run the risk of being labeled "dickhead bikies"
Hell I have more than a little of the ratbag, larrikin element in me and revell in a good burnout or wheelstand. Maybe we just need to pick our place a bit more carefully.

OK over to you blokes, what do you think. If I'm out of line just say so and I'll pull my bloody head in.

Regards
Chopper

"Cunning and treachery will triumph over youth and skill"<i></i>
whens the next meet? I cant count that far away too well. I should have my 99 red/black by then if the finance company gets its finger out.... <i></i>
You are probably right Chopper.

We have it pretty sweet at the moment so we wouldnt want to lose it. We could always go somewhere else but I think the Brekky Ck is the right place for us.

I will behave myself from now on, well out front of the Brekky Ck that is!!

Thanks for a good night last Thursday, nice to meet everyone even though I didnt get too do the rounds, next time!

Hope to see everyone on a ride sooner later, looks like we are starting to get a bit more interest round here.

Good stuff

Shayne <i></i>
You are Probably right Chopper, the only trouble is the Busa makes it so easy!

I guess We have it pretty good at the moment at the Creek so we probably should look after it and I cant think of a better place for catching over a beer! I will behave myself from now, well in front of the Creek that is!

Nice turn out last Thursday, was my first, definately not my last! Great to see we are getting more interest around here in the club, hope to see everyone out on a ride or 2 soon ass well.

Till next time

Shayne <i></i>