Brissy Beer and Bullshit Thursday Nights
(This post is missing and can not be restored) <i></i>
Hi guys I have to aggree with Chopper,theres a time and place for everything so why shit in our own nests by just showing off we all know of whom you speak so please lets not bugger up a good thing. Cowboy. <i></i>
Umahh Shane ,Shayne and myself looks like we in trouble just cause we like doing burnouts looks like our daddy's wanna ground us maybe its time for the bad boys to get a secret jacket happening and not mix with the goodie two shoes fellas for f*** sake guys ligten up the brekky creek isnt the only pub around I am sure there are a few more pubs lurking in this big state of ours We cant all be like you guys I myself love the drags doing burnouts and riding as fast as i can you guys like going for long cruises the adrenalin pumps when the rear tyre is smokin well it does for me maybe you sould give it a go someday Regards Bill

Busa's Rule On The Rest<i></i>
Is anybody going thursday night? Greg and I are. If you are will you please let me know on the board.I think Shredder is going to be there as well.
Cowboy <i></i>
Turnup tonight was four - me, the noob on my 99 Red/black, Shayne, Troy and Campbell (did I get that all right fellahs?) as well.

Just picked up the busa today - had only 50ks on it when I was at the pub.

See ya next time! <i></i>
Nick, I will be back in Brissy for the next one.
Don't give up on us, last time we had 12.
See you on the 23rd. if not before.
Glad you're happy with the bike. Regards
Chopper

"Cunning and treachery will triumph over youth and skill"<i></i>
Sorry Guy's,

But I am trying to juggle my family and my busa.
I will be at the next one.

Troy, Did you get your bus fixed after the other ride day?

Cheers Fords <i></i>
nickmakwell (Chris)
It was Toy,Shane ,you and myself Cowboy on thursday night.
Good to see you there Chris hope your having fun with the bike, sure was a good buy.Hi Chopper hope it's going well out in the west mate we'll see you at thee next beer and bull night.
Cowboy.

<i></i>
Will do Cowboy, I'm home on the 15th June. I wouldn't mind getting together at Daves and sort out my chain and sprocket
problems if you have time.
I had my standard cans modified at Pipemaster. I think they did a good job.

Hey mate, you might have to crack the whip to get a few more starters at the Brekky Ck eh? Regards
Chopper

"Cunning and treachery will triumph over youth and skill"<i></i>
well if anyone's keen, i have a couple of starters meeting at 930am on sunday 19th at mooloolaba mcdonald's on the sunshine coast ( the one opposite shell just down from the beach). from there heading up through maleny and kenilworth then back to mapleton to stop in at the pub for lunch. I'm going regardless of numbers but just thought i'd throw an invitation out....
rob <i></i>
Sorry Rob I'll be doing the Oxley ride with Troy and a few others thayt weekend, lets know with the nwxt one.Let me know when you want to do those chain and sprockets Chopper, see you when you get back mate.
owboy. <i></i>
Hey everyone! I was dissapointed that I didn't make it last thursday night. Had stuff that was sort of important to take care of. Had a huge long weekend away and my girlfriend needed some attention before I left.
I'll be there next time for sure. <i></i>
I maybe in for that one - I might be having lunch with the family though.....

whats the address/approx. for Macca's?

<i>Edited by: nickmakwell at: 18/6/05 12:00
</i>
anyone going tonight or is it getting too cold????? for some Regards Bill

Busa's Rule On The Rest<i></i>
Yeah its cold but I'm still going. <i></i>