ATTN: SYDNEY - ILLAWARRA - STH COAST members >>> RIDE & MEET UP THIS SATURDAY MORNING (20th JULY)
Bell 
Hey there guys and girls....

We've got a ride going on this Saturday morning...and YOU are invited!!!

The plan is - wherever you may be riding from - to meet up at
King George IV Inn
180 Argyle St (Remembrance Drive) Picton
at approximately
11am
this coming
Saturday 20th July

wanna know where this place is??? hit the link directly below....

http://georgeiv.com.au/contact-us/

If you are heading there via Macquarie Pass....meet a few of us across the road from the old Caltex servo (Murrays?) on the Illawarra Highway, Albion Park, for a 10am SHARP departure for a group run up the pass and over to Picton!!

PLEASE NOTE: the Illawarra contingent will NOT be passing by the Robbo Pie Shop, so please DO NOT wait for us there!! We will be turning off at the tourist road before the railway overhead bridge BEFORE the pie shop (...this road runs from the top of the pass over to Mittagong)!!

Sydney members >>> organise your mates and google the twistiest roads between where you're at and Picton....

C'mon peeps.....get da busa fuelled up and cranked over and meet a few of us at the pub for some drinks and/or lunch!! Yes

Hope to see as many club members (...and their respective riding buddies) there as possible!?! Pi_thumbsup

keep it fun,
bazman
0419 292 632
BikerBikerBikerBiker
can,t make it bazman i,m off camping this weekend

wayne
Will I Ever Learn ??? Probably Not Police
Bell 
Ok Wayne, consider yourself officially "pardoned" (...but only coz you've got a ride organized for next fortnight!!)

Any Sydneysiders that are NOT going camping with Wayne on this date, are expected to ATTEND!! (...don't make me get the whip out!!! Eek)

Just to re-cap on that, there are:-

** TWO club rides/meet-ups ** organised within a fortnight from each other from this Saturday!!
If you can't make it to the first one, try to make it to the following one...or vice versa!!! And if you're REALLY keen >>> come along to BOTH!!!

http://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/...?tid=20753

We've got LOTS of club members that live in the Greater Sydney Area, and it would make for a refreshing change to actually start to see a few more club members turning up to organized club rides and/or meet-ups to enjoy some "busa-time" with their fellow members!! Yes

If you are not sure whether to attend either one of these rides/meet-ups or not, just seriously consider the following question:-

....when was the last time YOU turned up to a club ride/meet-up?!? Embarassed

see you there....
BikerBikerBiker
Hey Bazman

Where ya going after Picton?
Kathy
Rear half of 2000 Red/Grey Busa Smitten
Rear half of 2010 Red BMW K1300 GT Smitten
Don't really have any solid plans, Kathy......Dale has to be back home by 2pm, I haven't checked with the boss-lady (Cazgirl) just yet. What are you guys up to.....shall we be seeing you at Picton possibly?!?
Im in .. Biker

What do ya mean .. No Robbo pie shop Wtf .. (Dale heads off to the corner to sulk) ...

Should be all good if the rain pisses off Biker
Yeah it will simmo, but it will be a bit on the coolish side, so bring ur furry underwear!!

....see ya there around 11-11:20am.
(18-07-2013, 02:52pm)bazman Wrote: Don't really have any solid plans, Kathy......Dale has to be back home by 2pm, I haven't checked with the boss-lady (Cazgirl) just yet. What are you guys up to.....shall we be seeing you at Picton possibly?!?
Hey Bazman
We would like to join in the ride but I don't think my neck would cope very well with a helmet. We have a few things to do in the morning but we will try to meet at the pub to say gidday if we can.
Kathy
Rear half of 2000 Red/Grey Busa Smitten
Rear half of 2010 Red BMW K1300 GT Smitten
All good I'll bring someone to keep me warm. lol maybe 4 of us
[Image: photo_zpsdc2f187d.jpg]

PS a unmarked one working the Putty at Colo in the 80 zone today

Nice cruisey day out.....good to meet up with all the usual turner-upperers (you know who you all are)!!
(21-07-2013, 01:01pm)simmo Wrote: [Image: photo_zpsdc2f187d.jpg]

PS a unmarked one working the Putty at Colo in the 80 zone today

Was it the white falcon Simmo? Police I spotted that one a few weeks back on the Putty.
Yep a white one, there are a few of them around & one has been hiding up the first part of the Colo section corners in the bush's on the rhs heading north hes up high you don't see him till its too late, hes at the end of the little straight he must be getting south bounders of the straight & radio a head, there has been a bit of a blitz there the last few weeks