Spider stand
http://www.4enduro.com/accessories/spide...etail.html

Anyone come across this sort of stand?
Advertised in AMCN.
Looks pretty good?
No, not yet.....they look interesting but!! They don't seem to make an adaptor for the GSX1300R just yet, or would it be the same one as the gixxer 1000 perhaps?!?
Personaly, Id pay the extra and get either the big blue or original red.
http://oneup.com.au/content/big-blue-bike-lift

The spider stands look good enough to hold up my push bike by comparison.

If my Busa is up in the air like that, I sure as hell would not trust a few cheap brackets,
chinese welded onto to a piece of 1" RHS.

Really good quality and service from One Up as well!! I've bought a few things from him before.
I'd hate it to break or tip.Lot of weight hanging there.Be tears of blood if it fell off.
1: Bike Lifter --you'll find em in the Trading Post.-about 500$. I got a big one for ATV, just leave the 2 side sections off.

.pdf   Bikelifter-1.pdf (Size: 218.93 KB / Downloads: 5)

2: Pull the motor out. You'll find em on Alibaba.com somewhere. I got one on Amazon

3. Get yourself an adjustable swing arm pivot stand. I had to get a stepped shaft turned up on centrelathe, that goes thru the axle.

2 paddock stands safest bestest ,imo
[Image: 11870925_10204352750091032_3366674167629...8f99a0b2f1]
....also makes a good second work bench that you can adjust to anti-back stuffing height.
With the ATV side sections off;

Don't go wiping yourself out on Pan's race bike Capt. Rob. Could really stuff your life up mate. Drag Racing is fine, but that twisty stuff where you're really relying on other riders to keep it together would not be recommended for a ship's master as too much to loose.
(22-07-2013, 11:44am)GRUNTMAX Wrote: ....also makes a good second work bench that you can adjust to anti-back stuffing height.

Don't go wiping yourself out on Pan's race bike Capt. Rob. Could really stuff your life up mate. Drag Racing is fine, but that twisty stuff where you're really relying on other riders to keep it together would not be recommended for a ship's master as too much to loose.
Hey, thanks mate.
I'm going to be real careful, believe me!
Hope ya well!
Rob
(22-07-2013, 11:56am)CaptainRob Wrote:
(22-07-2013, 11:44am)GRUNTMAX Wrote: ....also makes a good second work bench that you can adjust to anti-back stuffing height.

Hey, thanks mate.
I'm going to be real careful, believe me!
Hope ya well!
Rob
The 1580 stroker public road express train is almost ready.
Now, I've got other twisted ideas in my mind. ScaryI reckon the 680 PS medium speed with a Kamewa CPP.
http://www.niigata-power.com/english/pro...17ahx.html
n maybe I'll go a size up on the gensets n get a big fuc* off HHO Generator down the engineroom ? Wtf
---------------------------------------
I have now changed my mind. Too much stress !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?