Which is better
Looking at getting either R77 or an TRC twin slip on which is better and or sounds better
this is a personal choice you need to go to your supplier and ask if you can trial fit, so you can listen to sweet boosa muzic
[Image: 11870925_10204352750091032_3366674167629...8f99a0b2f1]
R77 sounds too much like RX-7 and they were gay pretty boy cars and TRC sounds really performancy and race team like your racing,
which is heaps better when tellin' people ya got really awesome parts and can go heaps faster then when you just had normal bits. So I'd go for that one I think.
Except maybe the RX7 ones look better though 'cause the TRC has that weird someone f'kd up the folds thing happening. have you seen the carbon r77's. they look bad. carbon is hard to get too so guys will think you were lucky. I think titanium came from space though? so it might be better and it's what space ships are probably made from, but I guess if you like guys though and said you have carbon rx7's they might be interested to get behind you and ride too which might be fun.

Both would sound all exhausty I reckon which is what my bike is like. I can't remember if mine sounded like exhaust or not when I got it but it's loud like my ipod now which mum says is noisy but both should come with that plug anyway to
seal the end so the noise cant come out. My plug was broken when I got it 'cause the middle bit weren't there and it still had the hole. I ended up using some little baked bean tins which fit almost perfect. lucky I didn't eat them hey. I think also the TRC might sound a bit more like a fanny fart instead of the rx7 which
is more like a fart from a ass.... like the gay boys would do. So maybe the trc would be better so you
can think of vagina's while you are riding instead of boys ass's.

I hope that helped dude 'cause it's hard to know which one is bester. Hey you might be able to get one of each 'cause you want two don't you?

Coolrasta Pi_freak
I'd go for look over sound.
I'm a fan of the R55 full system, small and light.

The bike I've just got has twin TRS slipons. Surprised how quiet they are, but a nice little rumble. And the price was. . . perfect!
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
(20-07-2013, 04:29pm)Ward P Wrote: I'd go for look over sound.
I'm a fan of the R55 full system, small and light.

The bike I've just got has twin TRS slipons. Surprised how quiet they are, but a nice little rumble. And the price was. . . perfect!

Ward, we need to see some pictures of your new ride mate Biker
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
(21-07-2013, 12:34am)Shifu Wrote:
(20-07-2013, 04:29pm)Ward P Wrote: . Surprised how quiet they are, . And the price was. . . perfect!

Ward, we need to see some pictures of your new ride mate Biker

These are the only fully legal yoshi's I could find. Nerd

Shifu, I'll stick a couple of photos up in the "member photo" section.
-just got it registered, so have put the tail and original pipes back on . . . till tomorrow.
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
My hot bodies slash cut is legal.went to the cop shop to ask and as long as it has baffles and don't sound like a Harley its LEGAL in WA.
Don't tempt fate,TAUNT IT!