New Ride
Hi Guys,
last year I bought an Aprilia tuono V4 as a change from the 3 suzi's I already owned and yes I have really enjoyed that bike but at the same time I bought a 750 shiver as a work commute, it looked good and was reasonably priced.
Right from the start this bike was the worst fuelled bike I'v ever owned and despite a year of playing pipes, computers and o2 manipulators it never really shone so I parked it up for a few weeks and ran the Busa to work each day, that really showed me what a pile the shiver really was.
Now replaced with a Triumph street triple R, I was smiling before I even got out of the showroom lot and still am, I was close to getting a GSR750 which was a lovely bike to ride but a bit unexciting for the money. Still love my 2000 Busa and B-King though
Must be nice to buy 2 new aprilia's. The tuono had some awesome reviews when it came out. now a trumpie to enjoy and a busa and B-king in the shed toooo. Decisions decisions . . . you lucky bugger! Pi_tongue

[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
Hey Norvin you're not SE Qld are you ? I waved at a blue/silver coming out of Clagiraba rd a couple of weeks ago - i was on a black gen 2. Pi_thumbsup
(21-07-2013, 12:35pm)mozza24 Wrote: Hey Norvin you're not SE Qld are you ? I waved at a blue/silver coming out of Clagiraba rd a couple of weeks ago - i was on a black gen 2. Pi_thumbsup

If it was two up it could well have been me, I try to get out every Sunday of the year and any other time I can, I mostly ride to work Monday to Friday as well, I bought the Shiver or should I say "shudder" for the work commute and thats what the Street Triple has replaced.
John.