Bucket Racing
(29-10-2013, 12:09am)Zoro Wrote: Sounds a lot of fun, glad to you're enjoying it.

Any pics?
Sorry mate this uploading of pictures just ain't working. North coast road racers facebook page has dozens of pictures. All the best, Paul.Very Happy
Hi all and best wishes for 2014. Gearing up for the 2014 north coast road racing series. My 125 is pretty much good to go and I am now trying to track down a cbr 150 and set it up for the superlite class. If anyone comes across one could you please let me know. Regularly come up for sale in WA but transporting them appears to be out of the question. Thanks in advance, Paul.
(29-10-2013, 12:09am)Zoro Wrote: Sounds a lot of fun, glad to you're enjoying it.

Any pics?
2007 cbr125r at Lismore last weekend. What a blast.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Does look like a lot of fun, have enquired about it up here but doesn't seem to be too much interest.
Possibly due to them running right out of legs on the 1klm long straight.
(25-06-2014, 08:17am)Zoro Wrote: Does look like a lot of fun, have enquired about it up here but doesn't seem to be too much interest.
Possibly due to them running right out of legs on the 1klm long straight.
Hi Zoro, I am guessing you are in Darwin. See if anyone is running it at a go-kart track. If not, a few of you may be able to start your own events. You won't be disappointed. All the best,Paul.
Top 2 days of racing last weekend at Lismore. 14 races. 6 first places, 7 seconds and a third plus a new lap record. What a blast, Paul.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)