Pazzo / chinese one?
Do the genuine Pazzos have a name on them?
Assuming these are fakes???

Have a problem with them, as can be seen in the photo. Even when fully adjusted in, they touch the fairing when on full lock turning left. (actually don't just touch, they apply and lock the front brake!)

Anyone else had this problem/have a solution?

-or is it time to attack with the angle grinder Pi_freak
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
thing i found with anything from china ,hk etc is there not really designed with a particular type of bike in mind,when building streetfighters ,ive spent thousands on parts from over there that i have to mod to get to work properly,can you rotate your masters up a little for clearance
[Image: 11870925_10204352750091032_3366674167629...8f99a0b2f1]
(21-07-2013, 07:37pm)revhead Wrote: thing i found with anything from china ,hk etc is there not really designed with a particular type of bike in mind,when building streetfighters ,ive spent thousands on parts from over there that i have to mod to get to work properly,can you rotate your masters up a little for clearance

Just tried that, and slid them along the lever a bit. Found a spot where they no-longer touch. not much clearance, but enough.
The position still feels natural.

Interesting, I found when I went to adjust that one of the bolts was fingertight.
You get what you pay for. I have herd lots of complaints about cheep leavers not fitting and riding the clutch when fitted.
I used Chazzos (Chinese Pazzos) on my road bikes and trackie for years. Never had a problem...
Wardy have you got a after market triple trees on Heli bars on it, that can do it also Read
(22-07-2013, 04:22pm)simmo Wrote: Wardy have you got a after market triple trees on Heli bars on it, that can do it also Read

far as I know it's all standard. definitely not helibars, looked but didn't find any spacers. It could be pushed thru the trees? but I think they're just different. When I compare with the standard levers, the others are heaps fatter. At full lock now, the lever on the middle setting misses by about 2mm. Other side about 1cm. - never thought, but wonder if it's drop may have moved the fairing? Doubt it though, as very minor scratch, and it all looks and fits right.

I got myself a pair from a place in HK through e-bay to replace the OEMs on my gixxer. They were $25 with postage. As we all know - you get what you paid for, but didn't expected a shit of such caliber. Nothing worked. To start with had to re-drill the mounting hole as it was to small for the bolt. Then the brake and clutch switches did not operate as the coresponding catches were off set and too short. The adjusters were also not machined properly and the indentations for the clickers did not line up with the cut-outs for that small bearing. They could't even copy it right Embarassed After short dispute and few photos ended up with the full refund and throw them in a bin. Bought a set from German manufacturer (not pazzoz but very similar) for $160 and have zero problems Pi_thumbsup
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
(21-07-2013, 09:46pm)pan Wrote: I used Chazzos (Chinese Pazzos) on my road bikes and trackie for years. Never had a problem...

Same here Pan, have them on all 3 busa' & ZX12. Only problem is the clutch switch does not engage when on setting 1 but other than that they are perfect

(22-07-2013, 08:02pm)Ward P Wrote: never thought, but wonder if it's drop may have moved the fairing? Doubt it though, as very minor scratch, and it all looks and fits right.

I doubt it too Wardy as you would notice the fairing gaps out of whack somewhere.

(23-07-2013, 12:08am)Shifu Wrote: I got myself a pair from a place in HK through e-bay to replace the OEMs on my gixxer. They were $25 with postage. As we all know - you get what you paid for, but didn't expected a shit of such caliber. Nothing worked. To start with had to re-drill the mounting hole as it was to small for the bolt. Then the brake and clutch switches did not operate as the coresponding catches were off set and too short. The adjusters were also not machined properly and the indentations for the clickers did not line up with the cut-outs for that small bearing. They could't even copy it right Embarassed After short dispute and few photos ended up with the full refund and throw them in a bin

What eBayer seller did you get your Chazzos off of Andrew, I think all mine came from eBay seller 2wheels (or something like that) & as said above totally happy with them - Both Fitment & Quality.

It may be there are some shonky ones out there Undecided

Isn't it Ironic that my Favourite Stretch of Tarmac is called C.O.P. Eek
(23-07-2013, 12:08am)Shifu Wrote: I got myself a pair from a place in HK through e-bay to replace the OEMs on my gixxer. They were $25 with postage. As we all know - you get what you paid for, but didn't expected a shit of such caliber. Nothing worked. To start with had to re-drill the mounting hole as it was to small for the bolt. Then the brake and clutch switches did not operate as the coresponding catches were off set and too short. The adjusters were also not machined properly and the indentations for the clickers did not line up with the cut-outs for that small bearing. They could't even copy it right Embarassed After short dispute and few photos ended up with the full refund and throw them in a bin

What eBayer seller did you get your Chazzos off of Andrew, I think all mine came from eBay seller 2wheels (or something like that) & as said above totally happy with them - Both Fitment & Quality.

It may be there are some shonky ones out there Undecided

[/quote]

The e-bay seller was Wheelspro Company but his alias was "the2wheels" and he is from Hong Kong. Below is the copy ofsome correspondence.

"The pictures show just some of the problems. The original part measures 24mm, yours 21mm so it misses the bloody switch as you can clearly see in the second photo. The brass pin for the push rod on the clutch side is 10mm in diameter so how can it fit into your part that has a hole 9.86mm????. G A R B A G E !!!!!!!

"The received item is unfit for purpose at is is dimensionally wrong to the point of failing to perform intended function. The dimensional errors of the clutch lever prevent it's installation on the motorbike. Component of the brake lever is too short to operate the brake light switch which is a safety issue. In addition the adjusters on both levers are completely out of phase on all positions so that no proper contact of mating surfaces is possible. I have sent photograps of the problem to the seller but he insists that I bear the costs of returning this rubish before I get the refund of my money. I have the problem with this in principal as it does not seem fair to me that on top of wasted time I will be out of pocket on this transaction for no fault of mine. "

After that the e-bay and the Paypal forced him to do a full refund. The levers went into a bin.

Ps. From the memory Greenie knew the trick that if you turn the adjuster fully out on any of the chinese copies, you can not start the bike as the clutch switch does not work in all adjuster positions. That is how you can tell between the original item and the cheapie.
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
(23-07-2013, 10:03am)Shifu Wrote: Ps. From the memory Greenie knew the trick that if you turn the adjuster fully out on any of the chinese copies, you can not start the bike as the clutch switch does not work in all adjuster positions. That is how you can tell between the original item and the cheapie.

Pretty sure it was Greenie that patented that as the "secret Busa kill switch" mod
(23-07-2013, 01:39pm)pan Wrote:
(23-07-2013, 10:03am)Shifu Wrote: Ps. From the memory Greenie knew the trick that if you turn the adjuster fully out on any of the chinese copies, you can not start the bike as the clutch switch does not work in all adjuster positions. That is how you can tell between the original item and the cheapie.

Pretty sure it was Greenie that patented that as the "secret Busa kill switch" mod

You're right there Pan.....Greeny told me about that at Tathra in 2010.
(21-07-2013, 09:46pm)pan Wrote: I used Chazzos (Chinese Pazzos) on my road bikes and trackie for years. Never had a problem...

I seen to recall you using another cheap shit one at the drags & the front brake one snapped off, was it you ??
I had a cheap clutch one snap off once years ago on the 99 er
(23-07-2013, 07:42pm)simmo Wrote:

I seen to recall you using another cheap shit one at the drags & the front brake one snapped off, was it you ??
I had a cheap clutch one snap off once years ago on the 99 er

No. That was pre-Chazzos. It was the bright red levers sold by Rated-R back then. I told them about it and they said it was a "one-off" and wouldn't cover it under warranty, so I never shopped there again.
heres mine!
[Image: 1013577_4970763839062_1640007621_n.jpg]
[Image: 1010325_4970752118769_1820391587_n.jpg]
[Image: 11870925_10204352750091032_3366674167629...8f99a0b2f1]