Stolen My Busa
Not good Rob, hope you get it back from the SCUM in one piece!
The voices in my head may not be real, but they come up with some dam good ideas!Scary
F#@kers. I hope it finds it's way back to you unharmed Rod.Frown
Thats bad news Rod i hope it's recovered soon and it's still in ex condition and may the bottom feeders meet a painful and very slow death.
SPEED ISN,T EVERYTHING BUT IT SURE IS FUN.
As when jeffs busa was stolen, they sat for a month,
Until the coast was clear they then moved the bike,
Still gotta keep on the pressure rod...

Ps rod.. U should move back to victoria, i knew nothing good would be ,
when u moved back into tassie
How is it possible to steal a Gen2 with the immobiliser etc or has it been put on a ute and taken away, do you think?

Rod, was it stolen from your residence or from the side of the street/ carpark?

Fingers crossed it was insured and the theives are found and tortured to the brink of death, then tortured some more...
(27-07-2013, 10:10am)Zoro Wrote: How is it possible to steal a Gen2 with the immobiliser etc or has it been put on a ute and taken away, do you think?

Guy's it's a rhetorical question; don't respond! Truth is, nothing will deter a determined and clever thief.

Insurance is the best policy.
Sad news mate heard about it thismorning, will keep an eye out for it in brissy, as others mentioned hope you get it back sooner rather than later.

Thompy.
Hot Coffee , Fast :Biker:

Diesel.
Shared on facebook also, stolen from Tassie or Vic
(27-07-2013, 03:21pm)simmo Wrote: Shared on facebook also, stolen from Tassie or Vic

Tassie Simmo
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Will keep an eye out on the west coast Rod..Have let a few mates from work know also to keep eye out on days off..Hope it turns up..
cheers Brookesy
(28-07-2013, 02:02am)GOOFTROOP Wrote: Will keep an eye out on the west coast Rod..Have let a few mates from work know also to keep eye out on days off..Hope it turns up..
cheers Brookesy

Thanks David Pi_thumbsup
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
it is a shit ,losing a much loved part of your life, when i park mine i worry ,that some low life might knock it off ,i hope you get it back ,but being a fussy bloke i hope you dont as to see your toy after some losers has used it might be upsetting ,good luck with whatever tomorrow brings Rod.
[Image: 11870925_10204352750091032_3366674167629...8f99a0b2f1]
Whenever I read these things I always think maybe an "inside job" or more to the point, someone you know that has a gripe with you. Haven't had any run-ins with low lifes lately??
Hope this ends well for you Rod! Very depressing.
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
Shit Rod I can't believe it! You would give the shirt off your back to help someone out... I have a couple of friend's down there who I've passed word to for you as I know the pain of having a bike stolen. I hope it was insured. Best of luck with finding it mate.
Bugger, sorry to hear Rod.
You would think Tassie would be the last place to lose a bike.
Glad you had insurance Pi_thumbsup

Isn't it Ironic that my Favourite Stretch of Tarmac is called C.O.P. Eek