WarpSpeed Radiator and Oil Cooler Guard
Bought these Radiator and Oil Cooler guards by WarpSpeed.
The product blurb says made of fine 316 stainless steel mesh to provide full air flow with maximum protection.

Quality of manufacture looks great.
The radiator guard is made to flex and wedge into the radiator side gutters. A few zip ties add extra security.
The oil cooler guard simply fits in place with zip ties around the oil cooler end posts the same way the factory guard fits.

Both fitted easily and perfectly.

Gotta say I was a little perturbed by the amount of debris which had gone through the factory oil cooler guard.
Not exactly cheap at $190 plus post, but cheap insurance considering the possible cost of a stone or other debris damaging either unit.

Very happy with them.

Attached Files
.jpg   image.jpg (Size: 42.52 KB / Downloads: 151)
Looks great mate Pi_thumbsup do you know if they make them for Gen2?
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
(02-09-2013, 04:56pm)Shifu Wrote: Looks great mate Pi_thumbsup do you know if they make them for Gen2?

Yes mate, available for the Gen 2 as well. You just let him know what year model and colour when ordering.
From memory the price covers black and silver, the other colours cost a few bucks more and take a little longer.
Here's the link:
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/WarpSpeed-Sta...ccessories&hash=item45fdbafa3b
Yep looks good Kendo - is it a fairings off job to fit ?
(02-09-2013, 09:14pm)mozza24 Wrote: Yep looks good Kendo - is it a fairings off job to fit ?

Yep, was for me. But I was doing an oil and filter change, fitting new brake pads and cleaning pistons and rotors, so I had everything stripped off and out anyways.
Can't see how it could be done without removing the fairings though.
Had them on nearly every bike I have owned as well as mates bikes always an excellent fit and good looking product. Highly recommend.
Can be fitted with fairings on easy enough on the gen 2.
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
They are a good product, however if you wish to save yourself a shit load of money and have a bit of spare time, make some up yourself.

Go and get some anodised stainless mesh from a security screen place and get them to cut you pieces out of there scrap.
Last time I made some up I paid $10 dollars for the mesh and pretty much the same for the edging from Clark rubber and got radiator/oil cooler guard for one bike and had enough left over to make an oil cooler guard for another.
Just take your time taking the measurements.