Under Cover heads up west melb
Fueling up last night at the Shell on ballarat rd at Caroline Springs beside me there was an under cover white Nissan Nirvara tray back with the tray decked out with the aluminum tradie toolboxes each side roof high with the gap down the certre. You know the ones. Very very sneakily done I might add. I didn't notice till I noticed the uniformed cop standing there filling it up. Rego YXR 315
Sneaky, sneakyFrown
Thanks for the heads up mate, just about to head out for a spin.
Something similar spotted up here in Queensland running the Sunshine coast highway.
A new model Landcruiser wagon towing a tradies trailer complete with ladder racks and toolboxes.
Never know until the blue and red lights start flashing Pi_freak
HAHHAHAaaa love to see them in a high speed chase

ladders, tools and shyte going everywhere
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
Be nice but not much point running at that stage they have already get your number.
(11-09-2013, 01:58pm)Batfink Wrote: HAHHAHAaaa love to see them in a high speed chase

(11-09-2013, 01:48pm)Pa King Wrote: Something similar spotted up here in Queensland running the Sunshine coast highway.
A new model Landcruiser wagon towing a tradies trailer complete with ladder racks and toolboxes.
Never know until the blue and red lights start flashing Pi_freak

this is the one
[Image: 1147036_502089079876248_520136210_o_zps01ef2ad1.jpg]
[Image: b76e01eb-552d-45d5-97df-028004b674c3_zps59f1c171.jpg]

Busa's yeah i guess i like them I've owned a few Pi_tongue
(12-09-2013, 09:53am)Landmine Wrote: Be nice but not much point running at that stage they have already get your number.
(11-09-2013, 01:58pm)Batfink Wrote: HAHHAHAaaa love to see them in a high speed chase

And here in Vic you face 3 year's jail if caught doing a runner...they revel in leading the way our boy's in blue.