Normanville Numbers Please
(08-11-2013, 01:06pm)Mr Sensible Wrote: Howdy all,

Having left things to the last minute -I'm a self confessed procrastinator- I sorted work and family and I'm hoping to attend this years bash is SA.

I am looking for somewhere to bunk down Friday and Saturday nights.

If anyone has a couch for me to rack on, can they message me or leave a note here?

Thanks, Aaron.

There could be beds in the cabin I will be using.. it is supposed to hold six
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
Thanks all, has been sorted.... now to check the bike is ready for another long trip.

Anyone got an opinion / info about "squared off rear tyres??

I've been doing "a lot" of unavoidable long and boring trips up and down the Hume hwy lately and it seems to have squared in the middle a bit.... Should I replace it just to do another long straight trip to SA, or put up with it?

Sorry about the HIJACK, but figured I better know soon if the consensus is to replace it, so I can see what's available in rural NSW.

Thanks again,

Aaron.
Tathra 2010 - Best Non 'Busa.
Tathra 2011 - Best Non 'Busa.
Idiot2
Is it still legal?
Is it so squared off its not fun to ride anymore?
Will it last the return trip? I changed my front as I wasn't sure it would make the return trip....it may have but I didn't want to have to change it along the way.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
(08-11-2013, 03:45pm)Mr Sensible Wrote: Thanks all, has been sorted.... now to check the bike is ready for another long trip.

I've been doing "a lot" of unavoidable long and boring trips up and down the Hume hwy lately and it seems to have squared in the middle a bit.... Should I replace it just to do another long straight trip to SA, or put up with it?

Sorry about the HIJACK, but figured I better know soon if the consensus is to replace it, so I can see what's available in rural NSW.

Thanks again,

Aaron.
take it for a hit down RNP itl be round befor you know it
[Image: 11870925_10204352750091032_3366674167629...8f99a0b2f1]
RIDE WITH THAT TYRE OVER THERE & CHANGE IT WHEN YOU GET TO ADELAIDE
THEN YOU BE READY FOR THE FUN TIME

(08-11-2013, 03:45pm)Mr Sensible Wrote: Thanks all, has been sorted.... now to check the bike is ready for another long trip.

Thanks again,

Aaron.
Will I Ever Learn ??? Probably Not Police
Arriving Friday evening sometime and heading home Sunday. In for the loop ride and the dinner Saturday night at the bowling club (if there is room at short notice)
If there is a spare large T shirt please hold it for me..
regards to all . Alan. Very Happy
Ask and yee shall receive " I dunno"
Plenty of room available for dinner on Sat night, Alan...
Gunna be awesome.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
My tubb n bag pack,
Waitin waitin

Leavin early friday mornin
with nathan & batfink
C u mofo's soon