Income Protection Insurance-You'll need it !!!
As a lot of you already know, in April 2007, I was wiped out by a drunk woman driver on a NSW Road.
In 1981, Bob Carr butchered the NSW CTP Green Slip Insurance & now, Barry O'Farrell has butchered it even more. From what my CTP Green Slip lawyer @ Slater & Gordon told me a few months ago, it will now be limited to maximum 3 years loss of earnings, then it is off to Centrelink.
My legal battle took 5 years & 20 days, however, I am now a multimillionaire under Bob Carr's butchered legislation.
(Beware of CTP Green Slip Award & Court Interest Defaulting QBE Insurance Ltd)
So, as soon as I seen this link, I'd thought I'd pass it on to you all as at my time of so called "Settlement", NSW did in fact have the best CTP Insurance out of all Australian States. When you buy another bike or car, make sure you budget for Income Protection Insurance as far too many drunk drivers on Australian Roads.
http://incomeprotection.lisagroup.com.au...nkedin-ads

Have a nice day;

Inevitably, there will be winjers about this post, more than likely failed ex-RAN Ship's Divers who became insurance assessors for QBE. Please ignore their bitching Rod.
Yes, I still ride a Busa.
Cheers
Crock of shit anyway you look at it! I have been through a claim for injuries and being treated like crap is par for the course...my take on it...dont let the bastards grind you down. Also the best revenge truely is living well.
Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast
i got hit by a cop car doing an illegal u turn ,i got zip,and spend 9 months in hospital ,the n.s.w police force are a bunch of c*#ts
[Image: 11870925_10204352750091032_3366674167629...8f99a0b2f1]
(03-10-2013, 08:29pm)revhead Wrote: i got hit by a cop car doing an illegal u turn ,i got zip,and spend 9 months in hospital ,the n.s.w police force are a bunch of c*#ts
So are the useless bottom feeder NSW Police Prosecutors
I can't speak enough for Income Protection Insurance. I've yet to use it, but sleep easy knowing it's there.
I've just changed my income protection to my superannuation fund. Saved a huge amount due to it being salary sacrificed and a better rate. Hope this helps
(04-10-2013, 05:38pm)BEAU Wrote: I can't speak enough for Income Protection Insurance. I've yet to use it, but sleep easy knowing it's there.
Just make sure you read through the Product Disclosure Statement so the Income Protection Insurer receives zero claim discounts for if & when & how much the CTP Insurers finally cough up.
ive been thinking about income protection ,after my off in February ,i was back at work 1 day after my off ,in a world of pain,with blood filling my boot up each day for a week,if i had income protection i could of had that week off!
[Image: 11870925_10204352750091032_3366674167629...8f99a0b2f1]
IPI - Just make sure you read the small print because I had one that I had to use all my long service and annual leave before I got a cent, so I would need to have been off work for 3~4 mths before I got anything (Luckily I didn't need to use it) .
The voices in my head may not be real, but they come up with some dam good ideas!Scary
(06-10-2013, 12:21am)JOCK Wrote: IPI - Just make sure you read the small print because I had one that I had to use all my long service and annual leave before I got a cent, so I would need to have been off work for 3~4 mths before I got anything (Luckily I didn't need to use it) .

True Jock, I have to be off work for a month before I can claim it
Mine won't pay for the first six weeks off
I have accident insurance with Combined Insurance which covers me for a timed event (racing ) which I believe was the only mob to offer cover for this unfortunately they stopped this policy but are still honouring existing policy holders I have day one cover with a max of 12 months payments and a heap of lump sum payments for broken & lost bits as well as the usual death & disability cover I have had two extensive claims with them and would recommend them as far as being good payers they also don't take into account wether or not you have owing sick leave or other leave owing as I believe some do and make you exhaust that first before getting any payments so do some home work there all happy to take your money
" SO MANY TURKEYS IN THE WORLD ARE YOU ONE "