Serves me right
I should have taken the bike LOL

Went to Hobart yesterday.. A nice 2 hour trip and e weather was great... About half way I was looking at the scenery cruising along in my VY commodor thinking the suit I needed to wear later would have survived the pannier bags when WAM BAM the car starts running hot.
Got there and limped back home today
After being under the bonnet all day I found my first culprit was a leaking heater tap.. Wool hooo I thought a quick fix. But after doing a CO2 check on radiator I got the bad news.. The liquid turned yellow... Yes a leaking head gasket

VY now in pieces waiting for gasket kit to come in and will be biking it all week...

Fingers crossed for good weather ( a friggin miracle for Tassie )
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
The way you ride Tony you will have no problems on wet roads with the Busa ..You need to stop being a fair weather rider anyway Pi_tongue
Wet roads don't bother me.... Years of doing it when young and dumb lol

Just don't wanna be cold and wet.
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

generally never the head gaskets ,i made the same mistake once ,its the intake gaskets let go on the valley and cause the leak down problem,now the heads are off get them surface ground to make sure there straight,my vx commy had the exact same problem turned out to be the valley leaking down ,it got a new radiator ,water pump, radiator cap, and valley gasket set ,is fine now,
[Image: 11870925_10204352750091032_3366674167629...8f99a0b2f1]
Serves ya both right right for driving bloody commodores if ya ask me .. Idiot2Lol2
Sorry Guys but im with daleLol3
Her job is to Bitch!
Mine is to give her reasonYes

VERITAS...SANGUINEM ET HONOREM
(21-10-2013, 06:56pm)revhead Wrote: generally never the head gaskets ,i made the same mistake once ,its the intake gaskets let go on the valley and cause the leak down problem,now the heads are off get them surface ground to make sure there straight,my vx commy had the exact same problem turned out to be the valley leaking down ,it got a new radiator ,water pump, radiator cap, and valley gasket set ,is fine now,

Mate, I wish it was that problem. Got call from guy that tested heads on Friday both have cracks in them and are gunna cost $660 to repair..... Freaking car is now up to about $1000 for the fix
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

Its not too late to buy a falcon Tony .. Coolsmiley
i own 3x falcons ,lol the vx is the wifes mode of transport,lol,i be thinking 2nd hand donk
[Image: 11870925_10204352750091032_3366674167629...8f99a0b2f1]