Hii all!
G'day Ania. Coolsmiley
Welcome Ania

Yes this is the Australian Hayabusa Club but if it was all about Busas it would be a very boring site I think we should make everyone welcome even a young 16 year old kid riding around on the farm Dreaming of 1 day buying his first Busa .
And yes there are members that spend more time on there push bikes than a busa these days .
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Welcome to the family Ania ..

Any questions you may have, don't hesitate to ask. There are some very knowledgeable people in this club .. Pi_thumbsup

..... And Andrew, last time I looked, a gixxer thou isn't a busa either 2fast4u
No, well, that would be ten thirteenths of a busa as distinct from a halfabusa...
Regards
kevin
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
People are like turtles....... you don't move forward unless you stick your neck out!! Boobies4
Welcome Ania , hope you enjoy your time here more the merrier
[Image: photo3.jpg]
Welcome Ania, great to have more girls on bikes ride safe and stay upright :)
Thanks to everyone for the awesome welcome! Very much appreciated :)

Now just a few pics like I said of the new toy

.jpg   IMAG0470a[1].jpg (Size: 88.32 KB / Downloads: 164)
Hi Ania

Welcome to the Club, don't worry about the bike you've got to start somewhere and will look forward to the day that you upgrade to the Mighty Busa....Very Happy

In the mean time don't ride one as it will suck you in and you'll never look back...Yes

Anyway Hello from us guys here in WA yes it's a long way from you Gals & Guys but enjoy your new found home it's really an additive habit to have you'll really enjoy the more you do it..ride bikes that it is...Lol3

Cheers Rev004
Already in love with the Busas but unfortunately can't ride one even if I wanted to (YET!)
... P plater restrictions as everyone would know but when I do upgrade, I know I'm in for a treat!

:)
Welcome Ania. Enjoy your new bike.
Welcome Ania ......you are most welcome on our site, have fun and ask lots of questions..... there are some pretty knowledgeable people here ..... BikerBikerBiker
If it doesn't feel good........Your doing it wrong !!!