Correct air filter
Just a quick Q & A

Might sound silly but did suzuki change anything in the air box between
2011 and 2012 models ? eg. are the air filters the same?Confused
As am putting K&N hi vol filter in and want to ensure correct unit is ordered. Then re-map to balance fuel air for filter and new pipes( so I belive).
Her job is to Bitch!
Mine is to give her reasonYes

VERITAS...SANGUINEM ET HONOREM
I have a Gen 1 so can't say from practical experience, but Suzuki list the same part number air filter for 2011 and 2012.
Check here also if you haven't already. It's never given me a bum steer for filters yet.
Comes back with SU-1308 for both.
http://www.knfilters.com/kn/sport_bikes.htm
same.
filters are the same through all GenII Corpse.....and if you really want a high flow... get yourself a PiperCross Race Filter....but then you really do need a remap of AFR's. I mix between stock and race filters..... very noticeable difference....thank f*** for ecu-editor!!!!
(11-11-2013, 08:11am)BikerBoy Wrote: filters are the same through all GenII Corpse.....and if you really want a high flow... get yourself a PiperCross Race Filter....but then you really do need a remap of AFR's. I mix between stock and race filters..... very noticeable difference....thank f*** for ecu-editor!!!!

That sounds great BB but will that style of filter be ok on street and highway? just a little worried that they may be a bit to course.
Her job is to Bitch!

street and highway is fine... I use it for track and on street when air temps are warmer. Got stuck during winter and had it installed
but could not remap it to suit colder temps. Bike ran awful.

It's not something you want to be running 100% of the time though as it will let more particles through.
Clean air down my though, so I don't concern myself with the microscopic particles people say wreck thier engines.
Sounds like they are great but swapping and changing maps for the seasons sounds a bit out of my depthScary

The K&N high flo write ups ive been reading state they are to OEM
spec they just flow beter. So they say.
Her job is to Bitch!