Normanville Busa Bash Fund Raiser
After a fantastic weekend with a great bunch of generous people, i am pleased to announce that we raised $705.70 for the Cancer Council.
Well done everybody....thankyou to Kerry and Laura for the magnificent breakfast you guys did, Tim Moshy and all the SA Crew for all your effort to make this such a great weekend.
And a big thank you to all who donated for the raffle.

AGAIN........... A GREAT BUNCH OF PEOPLE......Cheers
If it doesn't feel good........Your doing it wrong !!!
Yep, we tip our (hat) helmet to each and every single member of the SA Busa Bash Crew!

You guys did an absolutely amazing job, with lots of hard work put in by all of you....to make for a fantastic weekend for all of us inter-staters!!

We'll definately be keen to come back some time in the future to ride together again!!!

Well done, fellas and fella-rettes....ClapTrophyClap

TeamCazBaz
Coolsmiley

Well done to the SA crew for a great weekend, met great people and looking forward to the next meet. Enjoyed getting lost with the locals even when they didnt know were they were going. Hahah. Couple of photos will load more when I get home. Everybody have a safe trip home.

mungaman
Busa 99
Busa 04
Highway goes on for ever and the party never ends.
Busa life
Thanks to everyone who helped support our bash. Not just those that attended and made it a very special and memorable tribute to Greeny for us. I would also like to thank everyone who helped contribute to the raffle which really helped us raise as much money as we did. It's all going to a great cause that we would love to see do more for all victims.

It was an awesome effort from our interstate friends to join us, and I'm overwhelmed by how much our mutual love of Busas can bring us together so passionately. More than just a common interest. An ability to be like a close knit family that can support each other no matter how different some of our opinions can be. I look forward to continuing to be a part of the 'Busa family', where Greeny will forever remain my 'Busa father'.
If it's too loud....You're too old!
If it's too fast....You're too old!
If it's too sexy....You're ???
Well done S/A you did a great job Pi_thumbsup
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Well done to the S.A crew .. It was a mammoth effort Trophy

You all did Peter (Greeny_SA) proud .. Clap

Thankyou .. Dale
Well done guys...

Just meet up with Mungaman and revhead in west wyalong and got to hear some story's. Good to meet u guys.. Sounds like an awesome weekend.. Wish I was there.. Hopefully next time
Thanks heaps to everyone who organized this, was good to catch up with you all again. Plus great to meet everyone from interstate, you guys rock.
Thanks to everyone who ran the bash.Had a great time.Saw kangaroo island.All alround the hills and coast.Great roads.I like rods job at Kingscote hospital.great view from his office.Poor bugger.Doing it tough.lol.A few photos of around the place.Thanks to all of you for a great time.ClapTrophy                            
Id like to thank my hosts ,omg how good of a job you all did ,it felt like i came home! thank you for all the work you lot did ,i have never met a nicer bunch,hope to return the favor some day,

Shifu ,lol still 2nd my friend! lol
[Image: 11870925_10204352750091032_3366674167629...8f99a0b2f1]
Onya Grant, good to see someone posted a pic of the dreaded "busa burger" ..

How you people ate dinner Saturday night has got me buggered .. you all must have hollow legs Idiot2