2014 World Superbikes
You doing the WSB/Afterburner Day too, Tony!?! Hope so mate....the more busa's out there on the track together, the better the day for sure!!!!
Would love to get over there mate.... and have been looking into costs but right now with the missus out of work I was very lucky to have gotten to Normanville

But you never know ;)
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
might have been an old application form.. seems the mandatory full leathers has been in for 2 years with the riding school LOL
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
No.....this is very, VERY typical of the system in place for this track day!!

The application form also states that you must show a valid entry ticket to the WSB race >>> BULLSHIT #1!!!! I've done 3 Afterburner track days so far, and I've NEVER been asked to show a WSB entry ticket!!!!

The fine print also mentions that the track day is for ROAD-REGISTERED bikes ONLY >>> BULLSHIT #2!!!! Every single time I've done this track day, there have been UNREGISTERED TRACK and RACE BIKES out on the track!!!

All 3 Afterburner's I've done so far, they have let pillions wear denim jeans instead of leather (they may have changed this rule recently....but I'd be VERY surprised if that is the case).

No offence to her personally......but the dumb bitch, oooops, I mean the pleasant young lady that answers the phone does sit in an office all day and doesn't actually have ANYthing to do with the physical side of running the Afterburner Day!!

The only way you'd really find out for sure would be to check [with the RIGHT person] on the day AT the track!!!!
Heya Wardy....just confirming in the right thread, I've finally got my leave approved and have booked my slot for the Afterburner Day (all 5 solo sessions + 12:40pm pillion session).
I still cannot quantify about the pillion gear requirements but, so I'm still confused about that issue!!?!!
Bump

So who's going to World Superbikes 21-23 February 2014

any other takers for Afterburners????? Monday 24th February Trophy
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
I'll be at the Supers, arriving PI on the Thursday arvo. Not doing Afterburners.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
I'll be at the Supers, I'm leaving Wagga Tuesday about lunch going thru Tumbarumba then down to Omeo. planning on camping along the way and getting to the island on Wednesday night or Thursday morning. We are camping at the circuit if anyone would like to join us.
Anyone we know ???

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: photo3.jpg]
There's an absolute shitload of busa's down here Loafie!! Hate to admit it, but they are seemingly as common as the old Honda XL250S used to be, especially those big gay white ones (...with [in]sincerest apologies to Marko; Iceman; Ryan; Daz; Lucky85 and nearly half of all the other members over there in the Wild West)!!
Most of our members that I was aware of that were in attendance down here this weekend turned up for a quick meet, greet & group photo.....this dude pictured was not one of them!!