help please
Urgent help needed if poss guys. My gear selector linkage has snapped, the bit that clamps onto the the shaft on the transmission and can't get one off Suzuki. On back order and they can't tell me when it's likely to arrive. Anyone got a spare they feel like selling. I'm up shit creek without it as its my work transport/commuter. Name your price
if it's a gen 1 I can mail you 1 until your replacement turns up.. then just mail it back

it will be off my silver/blue for sale so I will need it back as soon as u can...
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
That would be awesome. Yeah it's gen 1 but I can't get a set date of Suzuki for a replacement. If you post it me at least I can get bike home and mail it you straight back if that's okay??
If you're desperate to move it only a few kilometres, you may be able to do it with a set of multi-grips attached to a broomstick
Pommie, I'll check when I get home. I replaced my gen1 unit because it broke (somewhere). If the bit you need is ok, it's yours to keep foc.
Cheers guys
(26-11-2013, 01:54pm)Pommie Wrote: That would be awesome. Yeah it's gen 1 but I can't get a set date of Suzuki for a replacement. If you post it me at least I can get bike home and mail it you straight back if that's okay??

No problem with mailing the part mate.. check your PM....

just remembered I got a spare set of left n right peg sets with levers... will see if it has a spare linkage for you too... if so it's yours
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

Pommie,
Is this the bit you are after ?

If so, it's yours mate .. just PM your address details
(26-11-2013, 03:19pm)Dale Wrote: Pommie,

looks like the bit he emailed me, cept his was in 2 pieces LOL...

You might as well take Dales as mine will be coming from Tassie and be an extra day or so to get there
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

(26-11-2013, 03:28pm)Batfink Wrote:

You might as well take Dales as mine will be coming from Tassie and be an extra day or so to get there

Tony,
Were you going to pull the one off the blue / silver?
This one is surplus to my needs, so it doesn't need to be returned either .. Pi_thumbsup
(26-11-2013, 03:31pm)Dale Wrote:

Tony,
This one is surplus to my needs, so it doesn't need to be returned either .. Pi_thumbsup

Yep I was going to pull it off the blue/silver to help him out, then remembered I might have a spare as well but had to check. You are closer for mail as it will take 24hrs + to get across the bit of water to the north of me alone...
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

(26-11-2013, 03:35pm)Batfink Wrote:
(26-11-2013, 03:31pm)Dale Wrote:

Tony,

Yep I was going to pull it off the blue/silver to help him out, then remembered I might have a spare as well but had to check. You are closer for mail as it will take 24hrs + to get across the bit of water to the north of me alone...

I'll post it as soon as I here from Pommie ..
He is offline now so hopefully he sees this soon ..
Your blood needs bottling guys. Thanks Dale that's awesome. Tony thanks so much for your offer of a loan mate. Really appreciated. Dale I'l. Pm my address mate thanks
ive got a spare one ,you can borrow pm me your addy il post tomorrow
[Image: 11870925_10204352750091032_3366674167629...8f99a0b2f1]
(26-11-2013, 06:37pm)revhead Wrote: ive got a spare one ,you can borrow pm me your addy il post tomorrow
Its all good thanks mate, Dales sending me one . Really grateful of the offer though. You guys on here are effin amazing the way you want to help out. Nothing is too much trouble. Makes me proud to be a part of the club ClapClapClap