Rear hump protection
(06-12-2013, 12:47pm)Camel Wrote: Hmm, Pashnit's hump has those unstressed neurons in my brain slowly making a connection to form the germ of an idea.
I have perspex. My wife has an oven. I have a block of wood and a sander that may be used to form a buck. I could..... f***, I've lost it.

COMON Camel.. u were thinking perspex hump with rotating disco ball inside and strobe LEDs...

it will go with your 70's gold skin tight bell bottoms and afro wig
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
Bloody hell Camel ya just made my head hurt!!!
Her job is to Bitch!
Mine is to give her reasonYes

VERITAS...SANGUINEM ET HONOREM
(06-12-2013, 12:51pm)Batfink Wrote: COMON Camel.. u were thinking perspex hump with rotating disco ball inside and strobe LEDs...

THAT'S BRILLIANT! I just so happen to have a little mirror ball and laser lights that would probably fit inside the clear hump! I'd have to relocate my data loggers and plate flip-up mechanism but hey! It'd be worth it! Hmm, hang on, they're green laser lights. What if the pilot of a large passenger jet just happened to look down at the Kwinana freeway just as my disco ball lined up the laser and shot him in the eye? Hmm. Might have to work on the directional settings.... OR.. retuen to the original intent of this thread and fit a bra to my hump!

Anyone with a wife out there with large breasts who is willing to part with one cup?
(06-12-2013, 01:58pm)Camel Wrote:
(06-12-2013, 12:51pm)Batfink Wrote: COMON Camel.. u were thinking perspex hump with rotating disco ball inside and strobe LEDs...

THAT'S BRILLIANT! I just so happen to have a little mirror ball and laser lights that would probably fit inside the clear hump! I'd have to relocate my data loggers and plate flip-up mechanism but hey! It'd be worth it! Hmm, hang on, they're green laser lights. What if the pilot of a large passenger jet just happened to look down at the Kwinana freeway just as my disco ball lined up the laser and shot him in the eye? Hmm. Might have to work on the directional settings.... OR.. retuen to the original intent of this thread and fit a bra to my hump!

Anyone with a wife out there with large breasts who is willing to part with one cup?

Not sure if I still have her phone number.......

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Government certified carpet muncherDrool
(06-12-2013, 02:55pm)Belzybob Wrote:
(06-12-2013, 01:58pm)Camel Wrote: Anyone with a wife out there with large breasts who is willing to part with one cup?

Not sure if I still have her phone number.......

I can see one problem there ... NO BRA
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

(06-12-2013, 02:55pm)Belzybob Wrote: Not sure if I still have her phone number.......

(06-12-2013, 03:01pm)Batfink Wrote: I can see one problem there ... NO BRA

Are you sure? Are you sure Belzybob didn't flog it? Maybe he should repost that photo again, or more photos from a different perspective? POV perhaps?
Yep.. I look at pic ALOT an dcould not see a bra line, shadow, bump or even a bra tan line ;)

Maybe he sold them off to help as shelter for the typhoon victims??
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

This is becoming silly. Or titillating. I'm not sure.
Hot Coffee , Fast :Biker:

Diesel.
Are you thinking of a Thommy camel diesel hump????
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

I've been trying to order these for the busa diesel storage Tony, but everytime I tell the dealer "its a Gen3...you know a diesel hybrid..." I get nothing...

Hump mod.

Diesel.
Hot Coffee , Fast :Biker:

Diesel.
I know this is totally unrelated but could you use the hump as a cricket box?....
Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast
cricket box?? I am sure lots of Jiminy's could live in one LOL

or you thinking more of a frog.. "crotch protection"
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

Meat and two veg protector...called a box in the UK so I assumed it was the same here
Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast
i cant see the point in putting on a cover ,on ya hump imo more bullshit to make the rear of the bike look like shit ,i meantank covers yup plastic wrap yup ,hump covers really?

and if this is a bs reply ,i couldnt give a shit.
[Image: 11870925_10204352750091032_3366674167629...8f99a0b2f1]