suspension set up
Video 
Been looking for the suspension sweetspot..followed sportriders settings and a few of my own tweeks from there..magic..I weigh 110kg..bike is on rails..perfect feedback..ive heard many times suspension wont handle my weight...so far perfect..
Did you up grade your suspension or are you adjusting standard gear ? Gen 1 or 2 ?
" SO MANY TURKEYS IN THE WORLD ARE YOU ONE "
(28-11-2013, 05:44pm)Kozo Wrote: Been looking for the suspension sweetspot..followed sportriders settings and a few of my own tweeks from there..magic..I weigh 110kg..bike is on rails..perfect feedback..ive heard many times suspension wont handle my weight...so far perfect..
I'm the same weight, what settings did you use?Coolsmiley
Mozzie if you want to spend some money and have the suspension on your bike upgraded to suit your weight , give MPE at Caloundra a call.
I had my B King done this year. Very good job , they did the suspension upgrade and also fitted new tapered roller steering head bearings.
Not too far you up the coast.
(28-11-2013, 06:44pm)Driller Wrote: Did you up grade your suspension or are you adjusting standard gear ? Gen 1 or 2 ?

Standard suspension. .look up sportsrider suspension settings...all models all bikes..and year

(28-11-2013, 06:44pm)Driller Wrote: Did you up grade your suspension or are you adjusting standard gear ? Gen 1 or 2 ?

Standard suspension. .look up sportsrider suspension settings...all models all bikes..and year

Look up sportsrider suspension settings...they have all years all makes and models...recomended settings....

Standard gear Gen1..

Standard set up.Gen 1.. sporstsrider suspension settings...all bikes ,all models and year...Trophy
I never felt that on rails feeling until I upgraded the suspension to after market gear standard gen 1 springs are way to soft and I believe gen 2 are stiffer but imo they still need to be upgraded to and you can chase setting (comp /rebound) all day long but without the right weight springs for you it can be a tail chasing exercise You will also get a better feel out of your shocks with regular oil changes regardless of what you have in there I am glad your happy with what you have done there's plenty out there who wouldn't have a clue or even try to improve what they have
" SO MANY TURKEYS IN THE WORLD ARE YOU ONE "
Spot on Driller. As big as the difference is between OEM an adjusted OEM settings are, the jump from that to aftermarket suspension is several times better. The fronts are rubbish on any year, but the rear of Gen 2's have 14kg springs which is near spot on for the big fella's.