Power lifters
W.A. Ciccerolos at Fremantle. Mate of mine is going for 300 KG. 10:30 AM Sunday 1/12/1

Not quite 300, but 290 KG deadlift today. James McNaught is 39 and is in the 82-5 KG class as a raw lifter.
WoW.....that sounds pretty impressive, Dennis!! Scary

Would ya happen to have a fairly recent pic of your mate that you could put up......I'm curious what sort of frame a 300kg power lifter has got?!? Confused

Hope it all goes well for him today!!! Yes Pi_thumbsup

Coolsmiley
I watched a guy on that superhumans show lift 1000kg....with his jaw Scary

Good luck to your mate. Hope he gets his Trophy
Mmmmm. 300 kg power lifter... Just what I need to hold up my busa so I can work on it.. How much per day is he????
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
(30-11-2013, 11:25pm)Dennis Wrote: W.A. Ciccerolos at Fremantle. Mate of mine is going for 300 KG. 10:30 AM Sunday 1/12/13

Hey Dennis all the best to your mate and hope all goes well..

Let us know how he gets on.
(01-12-2013, 09:13am)bazman Wrote: WoW.....that sounds pretty impressive, Dennis!! Scary

Would ya happen to have a fairly recent pic of your mate that you could put up......I'm curious what sort of frame a 300kg power lifter has got?!? Confused

Hope it all goes well for him today!!! Yes Pi_thumbsup

Coolsmiley

Probably over 6ft tall, well built with bowed legs........that reminds me of someone......mmmmmm...........
Edited my post with todays result. James Mcnaught ii about 5,
ft 8in and weighs 86 kg. I got some video footage if you send me a phone # No idea how to post it here.