testing out QBE
Good luck Tony...this seems to be taking a long time....why dont they just respray using someone else if the current one is reluctant to cost his work?
Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast
bike is back for quotes form others.....
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
Waiting waiting waiting..... But so far NOT QBEs fault
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

Bloody hell Tony, time to load up the pair of them and come over to the mainland to sell one and repair the other!!
yeah, I am tempted to ride the 01 to Sydney (as I tell the missus "it has a larger buyers market")
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

Assessor called today, still haven't gotten prices from Dealer....

He has already talked to QBE about paying out on bike and because of it's age it will have to be done as a repairable write off (missed cut off date by 7 months). Has got noted that I am interested in retaining salvage

lets hope it all goes good LOL
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

Tony,

Why don't ya bring the '99 and the '01 over to the mainland and trade em in on a 2014 model?

The way things are going with the "brand new, ride away" price you'll go home with change in your pocket .. AND .. a decent motorcycle to boot Coolsmiley
Ssshhhh.... I am going to be looking at getting an K8 Jaffa if things go my way
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

QBE finally spat the dummy with Dealer being so slow.. my 99 has been processed as repairable total write off...

I will give them an offer to buy salvage but it's not gunna be much. I fI loose my 99 tehn I will just find another 1 in the future. STILL have to sell my 01 and will be looking for a new bike after that..
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

Well it's about time Tony.Hope you can get the 99 back cheap enough,then if not it must be time to trade the 01 in on a new one, as there are some good deals to be had at the moment it would seem,oh damn that's up here on the mainland you,d have to get a passport to come up here to get it!! What a bugger that little stretch of water must be
you know I have got my eye on a certain Jaffa up your way thats for sale.. just hope it's still there when my boss says it's cool to spend LOL
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

Which boss?? The boss that pays the wages or the other boss that may drink from the fury cupth aka minister of finance ??
There is only 1 boss that I will listen too if I am half sane, and SHE don't pay my wage lol
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1