Tathra Beach Busa Bash 2014
Hi Everyone, it has been decided to run the 2014 Tathra Beach Busa Bash on the weekend of 5, 6 and 7th of December this year.

We are advising of the dates this early so you can start to make plans to attend accordingly.

The usual suspects will organise and run the Bash Heidi, bazza, Les (Busdriver) and Max.

Watch this space for further information....BikerBikerBiker
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Bell 
I let you guys down last year. I'll be there with bells on this year. Look out for the green machine.!!!!!
I can't stir the gravy anymore but I can lick the spoon.
(10-01-2014, 06:23pm)Jeffevans Wrote: I let you guys down last year. I'll be there with bells on this year. Look out for the green machine.!!!!!

And you lookout for lumps in the road too Jeff ;)
See you there champ!
Every (k) over is a THRILLER ! Pi_tongue

2012 AHC BOTY Best Gen 2
2013 VVMC Best Japanese
2013 Australian Hayabusa Show & Shine BEST IN SHOW
2013 AHC BOTY Bike Of The Year Trophy
I'll be there... Just need peeps to ride down with again...
"Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug"
(11-01-2014, 09:16am)Pix Wrote: I'll be there... Just need peeps to ride down with again...

For sure there'll be the usual meet up in Cooma for the ride down. (lets hope our group don't all get lost again heading up that way Idiot2Lol3)
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
(11-01-2014, 09:16am)Pix Wrote: I'll be there... Just need peeps to ride down with again...

I'll be coming through Canberra again to see family mate. Happy to catch you for the run to Cooma again ;)
Group of guys with me this time too :)
Every (k) over is a THRILLER ! Pi_tongue

2012 AHC BOTY Best Gen 2
2013 VVMC Best Japanese
2013 Australian Hayabusa Show & Shine BEST IN SHOW
2013 AHC BOTY Bike Of The Year Trophy
Sweeeeeeet!!!! I'll bank the leave and place it in a few months
"Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug"
That was my fault Wardy. I ziged when I should of zagged on the way to Cooma. No pot holes for me please Dougie!!
(11-01-2014, 09:37pm)Jeffevans Wrote: That was my fault Wardy. I ziged when I should of zagged on the way to Cooma. No pot holes for me please Dougie!!

I'm learnin' . ... led a few groups around this area of late, eventually come to the realisation that not everybody can read my mind and that I actually have to give directions BEFORE we leave. "Follow me" is not considered a full ride plan for a 500km trip - Who'd a thought????

- Older and wiser now (actually - just older- still the same immature dickhead I've always been! Pi_freak )
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
(11-01-2014, 10:21pm)Ward P Wrote: "Follow me" is not considered a full ride plan for a 500km trip - Who'd a thought????
Lol2

Quote of the month!
Just did my first 500k tour of Tassie ride with GOOFTROOP, mozzie and myself. Hopefully everyone enjoyed it all cause I had fun LOL.
Only 1 overshoot that was quickly reversed... Had others that new the idea I was going in and I tried to give directions to blank faced riders LOL peeps just try to remember the important parts... You know the ones I don't emphasise LOL

Did find out that there is a lot of road works going on so will be changing DAY 2 but means the inclusion of the Sidling which was missed before...

Fun funfun
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
Im in
(01-02-2014, 07:48am)RYDRZ Wrote: Im in

What's his name Lol3
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
I don't think I'm ever gonna make one at this time of year.
Tathra booked. Staying at the big 4 across the road. I'll be the one with his feet up and a beer in his hand getting a back massage from Cameil.