Poll: Would you consider a Tassie tour prior to PI Superbikes
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
HE'LL NO, HATE TASIE AND HATE SUPERBIKES
7.69%
1 7.69%
TO FAR AWAY BUT INTERESTED
30.77%
4 30.77%
WILL BE AT RACE BUT NOT SURE ABOUT TASSIE
0%
0 0%
TASSIE TOUR SOUND GOOD BUT DOES IT HAVE TO BE AT RACE TIME
15.38%
2 15.38%
WHERE DO I SIGN UP?
46.15%
6 46.15%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

YEARLY TASMANIA 5-7 DAY TOUR WEEK OF P.I.

OKAY PEOPLE THE PACKAGES ARE READY TO BE BOOKED!!!!!

PLEASE EMAIL ME FOR REGISTRATION FORM AND STEPS

tony.j.luck@gmail.com

MINIMUM OF 20 PACKAGES NEED TO BE PURCHASED FOR THEM TO BE AVAILABLE, MAX OF 30 SPOTS AVAILABLE

THIS IS A NO RISK DEAL, IF PACKAGES DON'T GET NEEDED NUMBERS AND YOU HAVE PAID YOU WILL GET A 100% REFUND

THE TOUR WILL BE GOING AHEAD EVEN IF PACKAGES ARE NOT USED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
bumptidy bump......

1/2 through November now so only a few weeks to book your Tassie trip at a great price
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
I've emailed Emma with mine and a mates forms.....just hope we get the numbers now.
yea Im in for package #3 and I can vouch you cant get any cheaper for the tassie leg, boat, bike return +5 nights accommodation. Last time i got a super duper to tas bike and boat 4 berth share $306 (havent seen offered again since) and was averaging at least another $80 a night in tassie. So pull your finger out and make use of whats on offer. Theres nothing like a busa and tassie. for a once a year event, make the effort and commit, you cant regret committing. you can always do your own arrangements for philip island if you find the full package 1 or 2 $$$$ is putting you off. dont let it! at least make package 3 then take it from there.

ps. just checked cheapest current prices for single 4 berth share bike return at $434 then you have to add your 5 nights accom. on top of that.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
We're coming from Adelaide to do tour #3..but we are a pair of lazy buggers meaning that we are trailering the bikes to Melbourne and back.....
The fact that we don't want to be carrying luggage is one of the biggest drawcards for us, the support vehicle taking away that problem....