Brembo equipped Gen 2
Anyone got any feedback update on the Gen 2.5 'Busa with the Brembo / ABS set-up ? , been out for a while now, interested in comments on the braking performance improvements ( or not ) and ABS performance , extra weight noticeable ?
Yeah, I've flashed the 2013 Busa with Brembos and ABS. I've tested the operation of the ABS after flashing and can attest to their performance. My next Busa will have Brembos and ABS! They are an awesome improvement to a fantastic bike!
(31-01-2014, 12:21am)Camel Wrote: Yeah, I've flashed the 2013 Busa with Brembos and ABS. I've tested the operation of the ABS after flashing and can attest to their performance. My next Busa will have Brembos and ABS! They are an awesome improvement to a fantastic bike!

Don't brakes just slow you down? :-)

Tell us more; have Suzuki dulled them down or what?
Government certified carpet muncherDrool
(31-01-2014, 12:21am)Camel Wrote: Yeah, I've flashed the 2013 Busa with Brembos and ABS. I've tested the operation of the ABS after flashing and can attest to their performance. My next Busa will have Brembos and ABS! They are an awesome improvement to a fantastic bike!
Will they work with carbon steel discs ?
(31-01-2014, 05:28pm)GRUNTMAX Wrote:
Will they work with carbon steel discs ?

Can't see why not. The slotted rotor should still bolt in place.
What model is yours Simmo? By early are you referring to 2013? Or earlier versions of ABS?
Simmo has a 2014 anniversary model with ABS and Brembos CAMEL. By earlier, he meant the busas that didn't have the new setup as stock.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO