Blue tooth head sets..???
I tried a search, sorry if its been talked about before,
Just wanted to know who's is using what blue tooth head sets..
did have Scala Riders a while ago, but they did play up..
so just looking for some other ones, and who in OZ did you get them through...

Thanks in Advance Very Happy
Regards Richard.....

Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.

[Image: l_b8cd83806072859a2e37a2a757a8eb9a.jpg]

I have a Scala but just play music through it. Not the best soundcquality but dies the job. Don't know about bluetooth side of it as no one has rung me while riding
I use the SENA SMH 10... as for blue tooth, its great! The sound quality is good, and on the phone is good, plus music is always great to ride too. The intercom is great and the battery life is a plus too!

My mates use them so thats why I went the SENA, I bought it off ebay which was handy as well.
"Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug"
I have a Scala G4 that I used on my trip to Tassie 6500+ kms. Used it to get voice commands from GPS and also to use the mobile phone via the GPS unit for phone calls. Had no problems with the unit. I have not tried it rider to rider. The only other unit I was interested in was the Sena.
The scala was still going after 13 hours (900kms) ride today from South of Newcastle to the Sunshine coast!
I use the Scala G9. Intercom with pillion is great. When I'm on the ph, the caller doesn't even know I'm riding. Voice activated, the ph is usually in the gearsack.
Have used it in a 4-way intercom (2 riders + 2 pillions all in conversation together) Battery life is good.

My ONLY dislike it that the intercom has trouble keeping out the wind noise when above 120. Is dificult to communicate with the pillion at that speed or above. (when I've been riding in the NT :) )

Having said all that, i've never used any other so can't compare.
whats the usages like with Scala when alking to non-sclala sets?
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
i Brought a sena smh10 i can use ear buds with it works great with my iphone
bloody awesome
Cheers Rob