Wagga Wagga on Saturday the 8th of March 2014
Is anyone on here nearby or feel ike travelling from Sydney to Wagga on Saturday the 8th of March 2014?

I'll be there for the weekend as part of the "Psychs on Bikes" team (raising funds and awareness for Mental Health in Rural communities)

Hoping to arrive in Wagga at about lunchtime, so if anyone's keen to have a cuppa, let me know: 0414250975. Will be with the group Saturday arvo and Sunday.
Hey pan.

I live in Wagga. If you want to catch up when you get down here. How long are you in tow?
Getting there Saturday lunchtime, roughly... got events booked in the evening and Sunday (fund raising and talks at hospital, Army base, etc). Not styaing much but would be good to say g'day.
Goodness me that`s a long way out for you isn`t it?
'The more professional you are, the closer you get to your client' Leon.

(26-02-2014, 07:52pm)busacrankin Wrote: Goodness me that`s a long way out for you isn`t it?

Good point! I may have to take the car...
This is about raising awareness and getting mental health resources (hospitals, health care, counselling, nursing, etc) to farmers and people living far from cities, not about vilifying psychiatrists or giving people in rural areas more reasons to become isolated.
(26-02-2014, 08:28pm)pan Wrote:
(26-02-2014, 07:52pm)busacrankin Wrote: Goodness me that`s a long way out for you isn`t it?

Good point! I may have to take the car...
You can't do that pan, you're a "Psych on a Bike"
Anyway... I'll be in Wagga. Let me know if you want to catch up...
Good luck with it all mate....

If it wasn't for that bit of water to the north of me I wold blast up to say hi lol
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
Working Pan, otherwise I'd be there with you fella. Love your work. Good to see you trying to make a difference fella.

Max
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
What route will you be taking Pan?
Don't tempt fate,TAUNT IT!

I'm in Gundagai pan, if you feel like a coffee drop me a line!!
Tathra 2010 - Best Non 'Busa.
Tathra 2011 - Best Non 'Busa.
Idiot2
This thread has been cleaned up by the admin team.
storm, I have no idea. Probably meeting with other riders and following them. I'm guessing it'll be the most direct route! (most ride cruisers)

Thanks Mr. Sensible!