Traction Control late 14,early 15...
With me having my accident earlier in the week i have been ringing around Suzuki dealers in Sydney and it has been mentioned to me that they are adding traction control to the busa for release either late this year or early next year...

Not confirmed but that did come from 3 different franchises in Sydney appears that's what the Suzuki rep is telling them.
Regards,

John

2fast4u
It's about fucken time. The sensor boss has been there since the Gen II was released. I just hope you can disable it easily enough without having to resort to hacking and flashing.
I am not a big fan of TC, its safe but not exciting..... I have it on my S1000 RR and just not a fan of TC. To many electronics makes riding simple and less engaging
(14-03-2014, 02:53pm)Bill Gaheer Wrote: I am not a big fan of TC, its safe but not exciting..... I have it on my S1000 RR and just not a fan of TC. To many electronics makes riding simple and less engaging

On high power bikes and properly adjusted is great. Unless highsiding it out of the corner is the excitement you are looking for. That is what they should put on a busa before the ABS which frankly is a hindrance and just extra weight.
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
I am sooooo very glad I bought my '12 when I did, no ABS no TC, last of the line imho, this bike should last me till I have to go cruiser then have to install the cruiser motor into a wheelchair...hopefully both will be far off yet.
Hot Coffee , Fast :Biker:

Diesel.
Dealer near my house also confirmed this news. Went in for trying the 2013 bike but they didn't have a demo,they still have a 2012 on demo :(
I think it's a good thing, in saying that I have it on my Diavel, along with ABS and in sports mode I have the TC switched off.
The levels are easily adjusted through a menu switch on the bars, so hopefully the Busa will be the same.
They have 3 different maps on the duc (like the bus) and I've left the traction control on the default settings on
the other 2.
Never hurts to have the option imo.
Edit:
Bill what dealer was that?
Regards,

John

2fast4u