Eboost2 on gen1
Has anyone ever setup an eboost2 on a gen1 turbo using the boost per gear function? if so would you be willing to share the wiring diagram?
Easy done but best way i found is to modify the gps so you eliminate the resistor/gear and make it a earth circuit for 6 individual wires, and put a 5.6k ohm resistor between the pink and black so it stays in 5th gear mapping
you then group the 6 wires into sets you want the same boost level in
i used 1st , not connected for wastegate pressure (usually 6 psi), 2 as e boost green or orange (cant remember which is sg2 but set to give 6 psi ) 3rd as the other wire for sg3 for 8 psi then 4, 5 and 6 as diode protected both wires for sg4 and 12 psi
12 in 4th on std wheelbase will open your eyes and you may choose to group it with 3rd

if your dragging with long wheelbase you can take bigger steps , as you want as much power down as early as possible
something like 6 , 15, 25 30 if your setup for it
or there are time based and sequential options that may suit you better in EB2
thanks Maj!!

would i be able to trouble you for a drawing of the wiring? (wiring is not my forte)

currently running 10psi in 3rd and 4th on stock wheel base its awesome to sat the least.....12 sounds like fun tho
How do you want to run it ? set boost levels in each gear

or more drag oriented and sequential at each gear shift and only resetting to low boost as you select first or go through N

or time based from clutch release

wiring is the easy bit,..... understanding the eboost instructions not so much untill you have used it for a while
so i can set 3 boost levels different boost for 1st 2nd and 3rd and keeping 4th-5th -6th tied together.
I run an eboost2 on my car so i know the basic menu's but boost per gear is a little beond me as it runs same boost for each gear, and i have 3 different levels for different needs, (gate presure for normal driving , 20psi for fun and 23 for dyno)
ok need to modify a gps
i think i have one here already done , or you can do your own
I will have to check if it was in the back room or shed

basically you remove the silicone potting on the back of the gps then un solder the little resistors and put a light wire (i use electronics cable with 6-7 light wires and shielding as its about the right size to route around the clutch and out the rubber seal)

1 wire per gear except dont disturb N and the black earth wire
while the gps is out you can lightly polish the face with wet/dry to remove old tracks and wear
ok I'll give that a try