Hayabusa - Promo vid Gen 1
(08-04-2014, 09:09pm)Shifu Wrote: you are right Pan. And that was an aplogy as I think I owe you one. Cheers.

I'm reading between the lines here and I understand you are sorry. I forgive you and your wayward words directed towards my friends...

Ride safely my repentant friend.

Biker
Time to put this one to bed Rod.
Gone from a bit of fun to verbal diarrhoea, why can't people just have a bit of fun and friendly banter without getting personal.

Jim
(08-04-2014, 10:40pm)pan Wrote:
(08-04-2014, 09:09pm)Shifu Wrote: you are right Pan. And that was an aplogy as I think I owe you one. Cheers.

I'm reading between the lines here and I understand you are sorry. I forgive you and your wayward words directed towards my friends...

Biker
Good one Pan Pi_thumbsup. Unfortunately can not follow your advice as I have no licence for another 79 days, 16 hours, 35 minutes and 22 seconds.
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
(09-04-2014, 07:55am)Shifu Wrote: Good one Pan Pi_thumbsup. Unfortunately can not follow your advice as I have no licence for another 79 days, 16 hours, 35 minutes and 22 seconds.

Sorry to hear about your current infliction (being licence less) mate... hope the time passes as fast as your riding

at least my none riding is because I haven't bought a new bike yet which can happen any day Biker
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
(09-04-2014, 07:55am)Shifu Wrote:
(08-04-2014, 10:40pm)pan Wrote:

Biker
Good one Pan Pi_thumbsup. Unfortunately can not follow your advice as I have no licence for another 79 days, 16 hours, 35 minutes and 22 seconds.

Bugger! No wonder you are so irritable...
Regards
kevin