Moto GP coverage.
Why has it gone ?

No coverage on standard definition digital now it seems, only HD or foxtel.

Channel 10 has removed Moto GP from standard definition for what ? To replace it with home shopping programs.Wtf
Seems more and more sport is going to HD only channels. Bloody un-Australian if you ask me.Knuppel2

Just had to have a rant.
Yeh, agreed.

I relented and paid 99 Euro for the motogp.com mambership.
It is soooooooooooooooooooo worth it! I can watch all (GP, Moto2, Moto3) free practice sessions, qualifying, races, interviews and so much more, ANYTIME! Soooooooo worth it. I'm sorry I didn't do it last year actually!
GP on Monday morning at 430am on HD 1 free tv
cheers wayne
Will I Ever Learn ??? Probably Not Police
With our new digital service here in new zealand we have a channel called summit sport and we get to watch the MotoGP 2,3 and the big boys live plus the races live which is bloody good even tho it means setting the recorder sometimes as i did for the live practise and will do for the races live in the early hours of the morning, Now wise they would do the World Superbikes too.
SPEED ISN,T EVERYTHING BUT IT SURE IS FUN.
(13-04-2014, 06:08am)wayneb60 Wrote: GP on Monday morning at 430am on HD 1 free tv
cheers wayne

Yep, HD though Wayne, still have to replace a perfectly good telly and digital twin tuner as they are only SD capable.Frown (bought before HD was mainstream).
A lot of sport coverage and some of my wife's favourite shows have moved to HD only now.

I'm dirty 'cause I would rather spend money on the 'busa than a telly. Lol3

(13-04-2014, 07:55am)grumpy Wrote: With our new digital service here in new zealand we have a channel called summit sport and we get to watch the MotoGP 2,3 and the big boys live plus the races live which is bloody good even tho it means setting the recorder sometimes as i did for the live practise and will do for the races live in the early hours of the morning, Now wise they would do the World Superbikes too.

Oh, you Kiwis just have to show off now that you finally got electricity.Pi_tongueLol3Ghastly
I,m the same would rather keep my money for fuel to ride plus i don,t watch much other sports anyway
wayne
(13-04-2014, 12:06pm)wayneb60 Wrote: I,m the same would rather keep my money for fuel to ride plus i don,t watch much other sports anyway
wayne

Fuel? or licences?? Ghastly2fast4u
(12-04-2014, 10:31pm)pan Wrote: Yeh, agreed.

I relented and paid 99 Euro for the motogp.com mambership.
It is soooooooooooooooooooo worth it! I can watch all (GP, Moto2, Moto3) free practice sessions, qualifying, races, interviews and so much more, ANYTIME! Soooooooo worth it. I'm sorry I didn't do it last year actually!

99 Euro is cheaper than Foxtel. Think that's what I'll do.
saving on fuel at the moment dale no licences for 3 mths & just started too
wayne
hd set top box can be had for cheap. new like 50 sheckels even less if you hit the pawn shops. easy. as a bonus most will work as pvr's

Tom R
(13-04-2014, 05:53pm)wayneb60 Wrote: saving on fuel at the moment dale no licences for 3 mths & just started too
wayne

So you are without a licence as well? Welcome to the clubPi_thumbsup
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
(14-04-2014, 07:37pm)Shifu Wrote:
(13-04-2014, 05:53pm)wayneb60 Wrote: saving on fuel at the moment dale no licences for 3 mths & just started too
wayne

We are slowly getting all the riff raff off the roads Pi_tongueCoolsmiley
(15-04-2014, 07:19am)Dale Wrote:
(14-04-2014, 07:37pm)Shifu Wrote:
wayne

We are slowly getting all the riff raff off the roads Pi_tongueCoolsmiley

yes shifu i,ve been in this club a few times now but this one is only a short 3 months & it still no bloody good it cost me more money to stay home then it does to be out riding
funny man dale lol
wayne
(15-04-2014, 07:19am)Dale Wrote: We are slowly getting all the riff raff off the roads Pi_tongueCoolsmiley

Yeah.....some of you lot really give the rest of us that happen to ride like perfect gentlemen a bad rep!!! lol

Wm
TALLY--HOO AND AWAY
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!