GEN 1 CHAIN (new) SOLD
PRICE REDUCTION........THIS GOLD PLATED DID X-RING CHAIN, PREMIUM SERIES SUPER REINFORCED WAS INSTALLED ON MY LAST BUSA WHICH I THEN CRASHED (dickhead pulled illegal u turn) IT WAS ON FOR A WEEK

I DONT SEEM TO HAVE THE MASTER LINK BUT COULD BUY FOR ABOUT $20 ID SAY

PAID $250, SELLING $90

TEXT 0449 136 405 OR PM ME

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Too Weird to Live Too Rare to Die
(04-05-2014, 10:43am)SEABREEZE Wrote: THIS GOLD PLATED DID X-RING CHAIN, PREMIUM SERIES SUPER REINFORCED WAS INSTALLED ON MY LAST BUSA WHICH I THEN CRASHED (dickhead pulled illegal u turn) IT WAS ON FOR A WEEK

I DONT SEEM TO HAVE THE MASTER LINK BUT COULD BUY FOR ABOUT $20 ID SAY

PAID $250, SELLING $115

TEXT 0449 136 405 OR PM ME

Hate to break it to you but you can get a brand new delivered for $150 on fleebay. Unless it is really goldplated Confused
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
thats wrong information shifu you cant get one for $150 delivered, not ZVMX 530 and gold color. nothing less then $250 ish delivered.

$100 delivered is a good price for an 'as is' imo.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
(05-05-2014, 11:22am)Volvi Wrote: thats wrong information shifu you cant get one for $150 delivered, not ZVMX 530 and gold color. nothing less then $250 ish delivered.

$100 delivered is a good price for an 'as is' imo.

Possibly but not by much. There are a lot of specials if you just look for them. I got a complete set with both sprockets delivered for $285AUD about 6 months ago.
Please this thread is for Seabreeze To sell a chain NOT for two members to argue over a price of the Item
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
(05-05-2014, 08:46pm)ROD Wrote: Please this thread is for Seabreeze To sell a chain NOT for two members to argue over a price of the Item

Pi_thumbsup
ha ha yeah thanks Rod, let the debate be secret, i thought it was a good deal, it just wont suit the gen 2 i think as id keep it, if im wrong someone tell me
I thought the chains would be identical for gen1 and gen2... Will keep an eye on others thoughts so I don't get it wrong in 50K klm lol
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
PRICE REDUCED