Putty road blast
Have been playing setting up the Busa on the bells line and the putty road Upto the grey gum cafe, saw about 6 or more busas. Anybody from the forum on these roads?
am up for a run if anyone is interested.
Don't tempt fate,TAUNT IT!

(25-05-2014, 06:32pm)storm Wrote: Have been playing setting up the Busa on the bells line and the putty road Upto the grey gum cafe, saw about 6 or more busas. Anybody from the forum on these roads?
am up for a run if anyone is interested.

Yep I play there Putty mostly when I'm not at the track weekends, let me know I'm up there most weekends, I'm at Windsor
Hey Simmo, I am in mount Victoria, you are on my way to the putty. Will msg u. I think I met you about 8 yrs ago.met some guys on the putty and we went to black town and to the drag races. I had a brand new K6 gixxer.U asked me to run it in the drag and I declined saying the bike had 400 kms only

storm i,m useally up there but not 4 last 2months no licence still got 4weeks to go
i dont see you up there simmo & i go there a lot i see mal there but not you
wayne
Will I Ever Learn ??? Probably Not Police
(27-05-2014, 06:49am)wayneb60 Wrote: storm i,m useally up there but not 4 last 2months no licence still got 4weeks to go
wayne
Just relocated from WA, used to ride putty. 8 years ago, started last W/E
Taking it a bit slow getting used to the roads in NSW, also cop scenario is different now, hopefully c u guys soon. Sporting WA plates on a 2012 candy red.

Storm. Probably going this Sunday (weather pending). I am at Bilpin so even closer than Simmo! Going to be meeting 1 other Busa but he is not on the forum. Meeting at Richmond, don't know time yet but probly about 09:00, 09:30 ish. I would leave my joint half hour earlier than that. I'll show you my line down Bells but my tyres are shagged so nice and easy. Cheers, Justin
(27-05-2014, 03:07pm)Katana2 Wrote: Storm. Probably going this Sunday (weather pending). I am at Bilpin so even closer than Simmo! Going to be meeting 1 other Busa but he is not on the forum. Meeting at Richmond, don't know time yet but probly about 09:00, 09:30 ish. I would leave my joint half hour earlier than that. I'll show you my line down Bells but my tyres are shagged so nice and easy. Cheers, Justin

Thanks sure Sunday is cool.
Anyone for a Friday/ Saturday blast?

(27-05-2014, 03:07pm)Katana2 Wrote: Storm. Probably going this Sunday (weather pending). I am at Bilpin so even closer than Simmo! Going to be meeting 1 other Busa but he is not on the forum. Meeting at Richmond, don't know time yet but probly about 09:00, 09:30 ish. I would leave my joint half hour earlier than that. I'll show you my line down Bells but my tyres are shagged so nice and easy. Cheers, Justin

Justin do you have the Red Busa ???
9.30 Sunday that's a bit better time BJ & I should be there all going well
Yeah that's me simmo. Looks like I been highjacked here because of other thread so I will just bow out. I had probs knowing my password cause my work pc keeps it, other devices r obstenant (or whatever the F) . FFFFFF nnn.
(27-05-2014, 07:40pm)Katana2 Wrote: Yeah that's me simmo. Looks like I been highjacked here because of other thread so I will just bow out. I had probs knowing my password cause my work pc keeps it, other devices r obstenant (or whatever the F) . FFFFFF nnn.
Ok no worries see you Sat all going well with BJ

(27-05-2014, 06:49am)wayneb60 Wrote: storm i,m useally up there but not 4 last 2months no licence still got 4weeks to go
wayne

Mal lives there lol I was racing last weekend so missed out but been the both days the weekend & the week before we passed Mal on the way back it was after lunch, maybe time to play down south again soon, whens the next Latt'e night mmmm Pan