Putty this weekend who's on?
Weather looks ok- I'm in.
(31-05-2014, 06:52pm)storm Wrote: Had a great day meeting guys and girls from the forum. Had a few wet patches on the road. If weather is dry will be at McDonalds Richmond at 9.30 Sunday.cheers Maddy

Unless it's pissing down I will be there Boris
who else is on?

It's been raining here at Hurstville this morning.....but another friend of mine sent me SMS it's clear up the north......should be at Richmond by 10am
Cheers
(01-06-2014, 08:02am)Mr BYO Wrote:
(31-05-2014, 06:52pm)storm Wrote: Had a great day meeting guys and girls from the forum. Had a few wet patches on the road. If weather is dry will be at McDonalds Richmond at 9.30 Sunday.cheers Maddy

who else is on?

It's been raining here at Hurstville this morning.....but another friend of mine sent me SMS it's clear up the north......should be at Richmond by 10am
Cheers

Mr BYO I'm at kogarah mate I think pan should maybe get another Harry's busa night going

Good to know your local
(01-06-2014, 08:17am)big kev Wrote:
(01-06-2014, 08:02am)Mr BYO Wrote:

who else is on?

Cheers

Mr BYO I'm at kogarah mate I think pan should maybe get another Harry's busa night going

Good to know your local

Yep Harrys mmmm
Was a great ride this W/E am a bit knackered after clocking over 1000kms this weekend.pissed
Down in the afternoon. Love the wet. Left broke at 3.45 reached mt.. vic at 6. No traffic or rain but road was wet as hell. Am going back to play in a few weeks time. Thanks steven , Boris and New Bmw boris's mate for a gr8 day
Don't tempt fate,TAUNT IT!

Great day, even with the rain. Good to catch up with everyone. The K8 clicked over 70k today.

Cheers
Great to meet Busa riders today and thanks to both, Storm and Steven, for their companionship and Putty rd demo, much appreciated. We were unlucky with wet wether though....
Good to catch up Mattie after all these years again, hope to get out for a drink or 10 with you one day & end up in trouble somewhere Lol2
No worries we will simmo. Am off OS and will be back end of the month. Will get the hotbodies pipes made in brass or something but finished very well. Once made Will send a pic and if you like can. Bring back a pair cheers Maddy

(03-06-2014, 06:36am)storm Wrote: No worries we will simmo. Am off OS and will be back end of the month. Will get the hotbodies pipes made in brass or something but finished very well. Once made Will send a pic and if you like can. Bring back a pair cheers Maddy

Pi_thumbsup EnJoY
(03-06-2014, 06:36am)storm Wrote: No worries we will simmo. Am off OS and will be back end of the month. Will get the hotbodies pipes made in brass or something but finished very well. Once made Will send a pic and if you like can. Bring back a pair cheers Maddy

Pi_thumbsup EnJoY
Rode the putty again today to escape the cold. 3deg at 9.30am
saw atleast 5 gen 2s don't know if they were forum members though. Great weather and no rozzers